FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

DudesHouseGlass

I love this app so far. I have just installed it so don't know much but it looks great. I will leave another review later.

Concurseiro Fora da Caixa

Really good app. It makes really easy to put as many informations as you like without making a mess with the product description. I strongly recomend its use. What makes it better is that the app is free!

Happee Sole

Great! I like this app because iit allows me to put tabs on my product page and it's very easy to use

Defense Divas®

It's easy to use and set up. I'm not sure how it affects SEO crawling and google ranking yet but I like the simplicity of installation.

Quinntessentials.

Brilliant APP - Means I can add so much more to my product descriptions
Easy to install and very easy to set up a tab. Thank you
Would like to see Tabs by product Tags as well as collections.

ONFESTIVAL

Good app for organitzation web I like so much. Recomend this app for all people have a shopify web!

gayle-girls-passions

We will see so far so good. Hopefully it does what its intended to do. Im new at this and will give a better review when more knowledge is available.

Liquides Confidentiels

4 stars for now, will see if I manage to install everything the way I want to. But seems really promising !

Starnshine

good, need more time to figure out everything but rest seems convenient. Thank you very much, see you next time

Words We Wear

decent app. does its job.