FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

SimplyReusable

Awesome app, easy to use. But the coloured tab that shows which tab is open doesn't work on my mobile browser for some reason.

Only Chirons Store

It helps me add tabs easily . Very easy to setup and works very well. I would recommend it to someone.

Shijoku

Great way to optimise content on your store, highly recommended! Would be great if you guys would add more templates of the tabs.

Dossard 51

It is why I searched. Simple and very efficient. So much time won

Souqdealz

trying this first time lets see how does it work but so far looks good. I hope there is no slow down on my website

The HeadStrongers

I just started using it. So far, it's great. Hope the development team enhances more auto features going forward.

Walking Depot

App is great and fairly easy to use but not perfect. The only downside I could see is to the support, which you hopefully won't need. Its via email only and they take at least a day to respond. I've been waiting 4 days for a response to my last question.

Green Market

it's good. This app is highly valuable to us and we have grown to trust it after doing our own research on clients and their age.

Der Werkzeugmeister

Die App ist eine schöne Ergänzung um Features übersichtlich anordnen zu können! Leicht verständlich.

fannyland

Almost perfect. Very happy with it. Had a few minor issues that I just sent a message about, hoping it will be fixed soon.