SmartTabs ‑ Product Tabs

SmartTabs ‑ Product Tabs

From $4.99/month. 3-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
April 15, 2021

I use the free version and there were some issues at first. The help team was really helpful and solved my issue within a few hours. I just started using it and I will see how it goes.

a touch of | HUE
Time spent using app: About 16 hours
Edited April 7, 2021

Great app with beyond great support! Can’t say enough positive things about the quick and very helpful support.

ThermaFLX
Time spent using app: 12 months
Edited April 6, 2021

This app is great. The tabs were easy to install and the customer support is helpful and quick to respond. Highly recommended!

Stacy Chan Limited
Time spent using app: About 1 year
March 29, 2021

This is a great app, our products pages are now easy to read and give our customers a much better user experience.

Pet Drs
Time spent using app: 11 months
March 24, 2021

A brilliant app that has done exactly what I wanted it to. The support was absolutely fantastic too - super helpful and very quick response times.

The Little Jones
Time spent using app: 29 days
March 22, 2021

So simple, but important to clean up product pages with mutch product information. Also support most helpful if you need them!

Test_nyGM
Norway
Time spent using app: 6 months
March 20, 2021

We have used this app to re-organise our product pages into a cleaner format. This app has been able to let us do that. We found the app easy to use and install and will continue to use it. Thank you.

Julmar 4 Her
Time spent using app: 1 day
March 15, 2021

I used this app to help us clean up our product pages. I was pretty confused at first as to how to set it up but when I reached out, the customer service was wonderful, fast and very well done. We are thrilled with this app and highly recommend them!

Lumily
Time spent using app: 26 days
March 12, 2021

I used this app to organize product page better and it really works nice. Their support team was so fast and responsive to solve the issues. What I like about support team is that they explain what they did and why they did it.

Petanada
Time spent using app: 11 days
March 9, 2021

I am really happy with overall everything with the app. The developer and their team gave me really good customer service. very quick and friendly. They helped me to install the app and helped me to get what I wanted from the app. I am really happy with the app's functionality. It is working very well in my store. Thanks again.

direxii