FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Geek Fresh Clothing

This app is amazing, really simple to set up and does exactly what they claim. Highly recommended to anyone who wants to make their product page easier to use and read by their customers.

East Divine

I am using this app for a while and I will recommend to everyone who wants to customize their product page

Fortitude Labs

I used this app to add more tabs to my products. Works as expected. Relatively easy customization as well.

Top Shelf Pipes

Seems to be very useful for organization and professionalism. Helps to shorten up my pages to fit more information in less space.

Ohm Essentials

So glad this app was free, was looking for an easy way to divide up my content and this provided exactly that!

Firefly Fireplace

It was easy to setup. We installed it and easy to use. However, after a while it just spin and couldn't click anymore. Hope after this we can use it again.

Allenjoy Photography backdrop online Store - Allenjoystudio.com

I like it ,it wonderful .I will try it and tell you how about it .I will try it and tell you how about it .

SunSaverStore

Watches Wallets & Wearables

I love this app....I got many coupons in this way, I applied these trick on my most of new pages. My pages likes and engagements were improved!

The Buddha Shoppe

Love the app! Comes in handy for product descriptions, shipping, and reviews. Very clean! I recommend of other Shopify stores.