FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Dysanias

Ease of Use and intuitive design. Does not even add to my page's loading speed at all. Awesome work!

The Original Tea Company

So easy to install and use. This tab feature allows you to add more content to your product page in an organised and presentable way. Would recommend. The Original Tea Company.

tenthousandpotsshop

The free version is a great way to get started and the paid version is worth the money. Highly recommend!

MEX Fashion Store

I didn't use it yet but I watched the video and it is very easy to use. I can't wait to see how it will work on my website. Thanks you so much.

Awnings-Canada

Awesome, I am using this app for over a year and I don't know how I could provide all the information on my product without this app.
https://www.awnings-canada.ca/ check my products

Callyssee Cosmetics

Great customer support. These people were fast to respond and well known about the issues and Shopify in general.

ChillingWine

Very responsive support, a most useful app and if you follow the instructions, it works very well indeed

Smart Home Gadgets

FREE Tabs is so easy to use! I can just create tabs directly from the product description and they look beautiful in both desktop and mobile.

Unique Designs, Graphic Tees and Gifts at Pemola.com

Very useful. Enthusiastic working support team. It is very useful to be able to create different tabs in the product page.

Hijabs&More

Amazing app - does exactly what it says. The customer service over delivered and helped to answer questions after hours. He resolved the problems within minutes. I love the app and hoping to increase conversion with this app! It gives a real professional feel to our shop!