FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Angelwax Asia

Allowed us to cut down product details clutter on our website. A great app that allows us to customize and have static tabs where possible

Parkville

Looks good so far... Helps us to sort the clutter on our product pages and seems like it integrates well

Avo

super recomendado en nuestra pagina nos a servido de mucho, fácil instalarlo, y el soperte es rapido

Exercise Earth

Helps me achieve what I need! Much better than the paid app I was using, as it gives better customization features :)

SmartDevicesWorld

A fantastic application!!

arttide

The Tabs for Product Pages App is absolutely fantastic. It provides a customizable professional look in an organized manner to help convey the messages that we need for our customers. Awesome, Thanks!

kynorabra

NAIAH

Usefull and free! Great! I came from using wix and had this feature there native. I was strugling to show all the informations I had there in a nice form here. This app solved my problems!

Beer Gear Plus

I've been looking for a new gaming app. This looks great, and it's hard to beat the price. I'll give it a try.

MERCHPOP

its a great way to structure your onlineshop and give your customers the option to choose to get the information they want