FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

MOODY CAT

A very good app that helped me to get several tabs for one product. This gives the product page a better overview and a better simple design. So far everything works great and I can't complain.

Aviator Wallet

Awesome App. Its super simple to use and it works with my template perfectly. The global settings allow you to modify hole collections with one click. Many thanks for this great App

SKULLPAPER

Natural-Choice-Canada

Great App. Simple to use and makes any store look professional in just a few clicks. Awesome stuff folks and keep up the good work developing easy to use and effective Apps.

Fairpet

Great app for displaying more info on product pages. Helps stop loads of questions from buyers before they purchase. I highly recommend this app! 5 stars.

Gadgpet

i loved it, very good

Survival Gear Canada

Survival Gear Canada

Great app guys. Tabs worked great, love the way it shortens up my product pages, no more endless scrolling. My product pages now look very clean and organized. Highly recommended.

Yoga Boulevard

This app makes it super useful and easy to build and customize tabs in product description, no coding required. Does what it supposed to do, simple as that.

Star Apparell

So awesome! This app helps .y business persona florist! I couldn't have done it without you! Thankss

Cardshopstop.com

I used it for my ecommerce business and it helped overall appeal. Gives the site a more organized look. Cardshopstop.com