FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

SleepPro International

Does what it says, easy to install, keeps product page text nice and short and neat, who could ask for more for a free app, amazing

kingeclub

Loving it. Fantastic support. Best we've experienced. The app is robust and performs exactly as designed.

Sunday Bod

Great app to add tabs to the product page for free! It has simple, but interesting features that allowed me to do what I needed

Athlete 4Ever

Perfect app. Easy to install. added the needed elements to my product page to boost conversion. Happy.

Guayabalab

amazing! the app works really well and i very easy to use. I dont have anything else to say but i need 100 characters

FunGood

I like this app so much, the tab feature is cool. I recommend it to my friends, they like it as same as I was.

Shekhinah Rocking Chairs

I used this app specifically to add tabs regarding "about manufacturer" pages. I wanted different content on the about page for each supplier. This app allowed me to do it :)

The Diet Factory

Very good app. sorted tabs in no time. I was looking for something simple as this, and the good part is that its free. Very happy

kit and kitsch

Great app. A must have for anyone trying to achieve this kind of look. Easy to install, customize, and use. Looking forward to future updates and options.

triskelate

Muy fácil de utilizar y de dar información muy valiosa ordenadamente. Por ello les doy 5, además es gratis