FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Anna Leighs

i want to test how it can help me to organize my product description in a fast fast fast fast manner.

Zaklen

Love this app, very handy! Love this app, very handy! Love this app, very handy! Love this app, very handy!

Android Unlocked

Makes navigation of my product page so much easier for my customers. I hate customers have to scroll to find what they want..this allows them to go right to the info they want.

Whitebox Store

This makes it so easy to have tabs on product pages! I'm not into coding and to have this feature is a real plus! Thanks guys.

Aimons

This app is good for me .I used this app to help me x.I really like it does .It would be nice if it did z better.

Geek Fresh Clothing

This app is amazing, really simple to set up and does exactly what they claim. Highly recommended to anyone who wants to make their product page easier to use and read by their customers.

East Divine

I am using this app for a while and I will recommend to everyone who wants to customize their product page

Fortitude Labs

I used this app to add more tabs to my products. Works as expected. Relatively easy customization as well.

Top Shelf Pipes

Seems to be very useful for organization and professionalism. Helps to shorten up my pages to fit more information in less space.

Ohm Essentials

So glad this app was free, was looking for an easy way to divide up my content and this provided exactly that!