FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

dewyface

I struggled little bit at first. But I figured it out by reading their description. It is simple but powerful app, having every function I want. Thank you for your great work!!!

Gamersitemshop

i like what the app does for my store,its really easy to use .It makes it simple to find descriptions and reviews .

Grandmas 2 Share

I used this app to add a video demonstration for my products. It worked great it allowed customers to understand how to record on the dolls.

Mojo Beard

Great app, very easy to install and handle. The best of all, it is free. You do not have to pay for crappy apps anymore. Keep up good work!

NIVVAR

They subject the free app for leaving a positive review so I did. I still haven't used the app so I cant really recommend

IDEAL-DEALSHOP

Darling Ivy Paper Stories

I used this app to add tabs to my product descriptions and it is fab and straightforward to use thank you!

OCTOPUS Bohemian Shop

AWESOME APP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boogie Draws

Perfect app will definitely recommend to my friends and family. Great on this platform and very helpful.

T-Shirt Tickles

I used this app to make the customer's experience better. The user interface is certainly part of the buyer's journey.