FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Namaste Yoga Shop: Way to Samadhi

Easy to use, works great. Looks nice. You should install this app. just get it.................:) :)

John James EW

Loved the app. Did exactly what I needed it to do, and did not slow down my store. Thanks, guys.

thebuddhasummit

I like this app, its great for being free, this is a great app to have some cool product description tabs, keep up the great work!

the-birthdaygift

love this app! thank you for made it free! I will sugess this app with our friends, they will love it!

Walloi

This app is very useful and easy to configure app. I have used it to add redundant shipping and refund information. Thank you

Mascolimp

Me gusto, estaba buscando una aplicacion para esto, para ayuda a mis clientes a mejorar su compra, sin duda lo recomiendo.

Varicraft

I used this app to make quick and easy tabs. Best thing about it: it is the full ability for customization.

Easy. Quick. Reliable. Customization. Everything I needed.

Korber Models

Does exactly what I need! Installed it and changed some of the settings on the app and it instantly picked up the change after hitting save.

Pentel Arts

Installed the app yesterday. Already using it. Accordion style looks really good and app does what it should do.

Magia y Cartón

This app is very helpful, the tabs really help our customers to find the information easily! love it