FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

ahpublicaties.nl

Great app. Great app. Great app. Great app. Great app. Great app. Great app. Great app. Great app. Great app. Great app. Great app. Great app. Great app. Great app. Great app. Great app. Great app. Great app. Great app. Great app. Great app. Great app. Great app.Great app. Great app.

Hunt Wonders

THE BEST APP EVER...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

CoupleLifeGoals

I love it. Thank you! Please stay Free Forever. LOL

Winger Clothing

Really upgraded my product page. It does whats promised and helps to get your page cleaner and more organized with the tabs.

The Stork Has Landed Ltd

*edit* The tab system is great! It really improves the look and feel of the site, I love it! Not to mention the ease of just bulk editing onto my collections, took about 20 mins to set up. It's top marks from me.

Unstagnant

I like it because it works for me

MARCKâ Chique

The Free Product Page Tabs app seems to work really well and does what it says. It's a great addition to my store's site. I'm glad I downloaded it.

Garden Haven

I really like this application. I like that I"m able to create tabs for specific collections that might need a Warning: This is not a Toy, or measuring instructions for calculating how many lights you might need. I was having to put the notifications on the individual product pages.

Harvey Helms Beauty

Very Helpful app! Was able to upload and connect to the site in under 60 seconds. With the review tab now my customers don't have to hunt anymore they can find the review right on top of the page.

StormyStartups

With this app, my customers can easily navigate between all the different product information. Would really recommend for anyone that wants to display alot of product information in an organized way. Would like to add that this app would be even better if it had more options to make it fit with the theme style.