FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Monster Monitors

Its free and looks great. But the main thing I was looking for was changing from tabs to accordian on mobile. There's an option in there to change automatically, but it doesn't work. It'll just show Tabs. Chat help wasn't useful and kinda want to get on with their day. Otherwise it would be a great app, its ok if you just want tabs.

October 23, 2020

Hi there,

Truly apologize for the inconvenience, but we don't have an option to always show accordion view on mobile. We have an option to transform the widget to accordion when there's not enough space for all the tabs, or always accordion (for both desktop and mobile), but not tabs for desktop / accordion for mobile, sorry.

We'll definitely add this feature to our TODO and add it to the app. Thank you for the suggestion!

Best,
TK Digital team

DogSavers

It so bad don't use this app unless you want to waste your time! Everything here is a mess and it just makes my website look like a joke.

Shop Energy Focus

Set this up and the product tabs are show up, but after about 30 minutes of playing with it, I got them to show up only to find them at the very top of the page. It doesn't allow you to move them to the bottom of the product page, which is pretty ridiculous if you ask me. Support isn't very good and the tutorials are pretty terrible. I would recommend a different plugin if you're looking to extend your product tabs.

April 15, 2020

Hey there,

sorry for the inconvenience we caused you. Our customer support is always there to help you. I see you asked us a question, we responded, but you never responded back.

If you installed our app back again, we could place the tabs wherever you want. But by default they are placed at the exact spot where you find the description.

Pueo Gallery

Look, I'm no expert. Brand new to this. But when I ask support an apparently dumb question, I don't think it's very helpful to reply with an attitude. I'd suggest looking elsewhere for your tab needs if you think you'll have any trouble setting this up as there are lots of apps doing this.

March 27, 2020

Hello,

Sorry if our response sounded rude, we did not try to be rude.

If you need help with application setup, please contact us through Live customer support chat and we will respond right away.

From your side you don't need to add any code to your theme as application loads from Shopify Api, not from your theme.

You can create tabs two ways.

If you need Specific tabs, use heading 5 at your product description after you activated them inside the app:

To add tabs to multiple products or collections use Shared tabs, you can only create them inside the app:

Regards,
Edi

JuniperLife.com

Installed this and attempted to get it working. Went through the full setup but no tabs showed up on the site. Didn't have time to contact support and try and get the tabs to show up on the site.

February 21, 2020

Hey there, Its not possible for Tabs app to brake anything as we do not add any code to your stores theme.

It might be that you had few tabs app active the same time then theoretically codes could overlap.

Our support team contacted you few times to help you to sort it out. Could you please reply.

Earbluetooth

Daño toda la tienda y la description no recomiendo instalarla cuidado puede dañar su tienda y su descripción me tomo horas arreglarlo

February 10, 2020

Hey, thanks for your feedback.
We just released new Tabs version which works 10 times faster and does not install any 3rd party scripts to your theme. Which means there is no more possibility to brake your theme.

Please let us know if you need any assistance,

Zabella Store

If there was an option to give a negative rating, I would do that. The customer support is the most horrible I have ever come across in my life. You can't change fonts in app, the bullets don't show up in your text and the most disturbing part - the customer service reps don't care what hat you say or ask. Now they are asking me to hire them. LOL. I'd rather use some other app. I will not recommened at all.

October 24, 2019

Hi There, just a quick update. We released new version of tabs. If you still need our help please dont hesitate to ask.

Express Wig Braids

Worst app on shopify.
If i could rate this app zero 0, i would. Please people look for a better app to use. I won't advise anyone to use this app. I have been using this app since last year and they changed some features which affected the display of how it
showed on my website. I contacted them several times to help us check what the problem was but they refused to help giving flimsy excuses. 2 shopify gurus also contacted them on my behalf and they wouldn't respond. Once more this is a very very bad app. Search elsewhere for a better app to use but not this.

ACOPOWER

product page not working. not working. not working. not working. not working. not working. not working.

August 20, 2019

Hi,

We had a chat hour ago and i send you an access request to help fix this issue. It seems you still haven't accepted it and left us a negative review.
Please write me to help@tkdigital.co.uk when you accepted it so we could fix this issue.

Fishs Day

July 3, 2019

Hi there,

We checked your store and it seems tabs are working as they should be.

Please clear your cache if you don't see them.

How to clear cache. Go to your website and hit Ctrl+Shift+R.

We have videos in app dashboard if you have issues with adding tabs.

Please write us at help@tkdigital.co.uk if you still need any help with tabs.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8