FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Shop Energy Focus

Set this up and the product tabs are show up, but after about 30 minutes of playing with it, I got them to show up only to find them at the very top of the page. It doesn't allow you to move them to the bottom of the product page, which is pretty ridiculous if you ask me. Support isn't very good and the tutorials are pretty terrible. I would recommend a different plugin if you're looking to extend your product tabs.

April 15, 2020

Hey there,

sorry for the inconvenience we caused you. Our customer support is always there to help you. I see you asked us a question, we responded, but you never responded back.

If you installed our app back again, we could place the tabs wherever you want. But by default they are placed at the exact spot where you find the description.

Pueo Gallery

Look, I'm no expert. Brand new to this. But when I ask support an apparently dumb question, I don't think it's very helpful to reply with an attitude. I'd suggest looking elsewhere for your tab needs if you think you'll have any trouble setting this up as there are lots of apps doing this.

March 27, 2020

Hello,

Sorry if our response sounded rude, we did not try to be rude.

If you need help with application setup, please contact us through Live customer support chat and we will respond right away.

From your side you don't need to add any code to your theme as application loads from Shopify Api, not from your theme.

You can create tabs two ways.

If you need Specific tabs, use heading 5 at your product description after you activated them inside the app:

To add tabs to multiple products or collections use Shared tabs, you can only create them inside the app:

Regards,
Edi

JuniperLife.com

Installed this and attempted to get it working. Went through the full setup but no tabs showed up on the site. Didn't have time to contact support and try and get the tabs to show up on the site.

February 21, 2020

Hey there, Its not possible for Tabs app to brake anything as we do not add any code to your stores theme.

It might be that you had few tabs app active the same time then theoretically codes could overlap.

Our support team contacted you few times to help you to sort it out. Could you please reply.

Earbluetooth

Daño toda la tienda y la description no recomiendo instalarla cuidado puede dañar su tienda y su descripción me tomo horas arreglarlo

February 10, 2020

Hey, thanks for your feedback.
We just released new Tabs version which works 10 times faster and does not install any 3rd party scripts to your theme. Which means there is no more possibility to brake your theme.

Please let us know if you need any assistance,

Zabella Store

If there was an option to give a negative rating, I would do that. The customer support is the most horrible I have ever come across in my life. You can't change fonts in app, the bullets don't show up in your text and the most disturbing part - the customer service reps don't care what hat you say or ask. Now they are asking me to hire them. LOL. I'd rather use some other app. I will not recommened at all.

October 24, 2019

Hi There, just a quick update. We released new version of tabs. If you still need our help please dont hesitate to ask.

Express Wig Braids

Worst app on shopify.
If i could rate this app zero 0, i would. Please people look for a better app to use. I won't advise anyone to use this app. I have been using this app since last year and they changed some features which affected the display of how it
showed on my website. I contacted them several times to help us check what the problem was but they refused to help giving flimsy excuses. 2 shopify gurus also contacted them on my behalf and they wouldn't respond. Once more this is a very very bad app. Search elsewhere for a better app to use but not this.

ACOPOWER

product page not working. not working. not working. not working. not working. not working. not working.

August 20, 2019

Hi,

We had a chat hour ago and i send you an access request to help fix this issue. It seems you still haven't accepted it and left us a negative review.
Please write me to help@tkdigital.co.uk when you accepted it so we could fix this issue.

Fishs Day

July 3, 2019

Hi there,

We checked your store and it seems tabs are working as they should be.

Please clear your cache if you don't see them.

How to clear cache. Go to your website and hit Ctrl+Shift+R.

We have videos in app dashboard if you have issues with adding tabs.

Please write us at help@tkdigital.co.uk if you still need any help with tabs.

Leila Vibert-Stokes

EDIT TO REPLY TO COMMENT: I had the app for 2 weeks, not "like 5 mins doh". I had to install and de-install it 6 times, as the settings page kept on freezing and wouldn't let me "de-activate it" before dis-installing.
I contacted your help team twice, with massive issues. You said it was fixed and it wasn't in the slightest. When I tried using it again nothing had changed. The entire settings page was frozen.
Don't try to pass off your shitty app failures on your customer.
ORIGINAL REVIEW: Extremely buggy app that just froze every time I tried to update and didn't show on product pages half the time.
Shame bacause if it worked it looked pretty good.
Help desk tried to fix it, but were rude and asking for me to email them passwords for store access instead of submitting an access request via Shopify which makes me extremely suspicious.

June 13, 2019

Sorry for your experience. We could not check what's going on as you had our app for like 5 minutes and uninstalled.

Also we asked for your storefront password, not your personal account password.

Your store has a password so we cannot enter the product page.

If you want to use our app, just contact us through the customer chat and we will make It work.

Blood Moon Gothic

UPDATE: They emailed me to ask me to remove this review. That ain't how it works, my peeps... -.-
Will bump it down to 1 star now.

Perhaps it wasn't working because of my custom theme, fair enough. I did not see that in instruction anywhere, however. The thing was incredibly complicated and my brain switched off trying to navigate and learn it.

Also I don't exactly remember, but I probably would've contacted support if it were easy enough, I probably had an issue with finding or getting support, so I moved on.

~~
I don't know, it was complicated and confusing... couldn't set it up. Would prefer, for example, a box on the page with code that you can copy and paste in, and it's done

May 19, 2019

Our app works out of the box, It's automatic, no code is needed to be added by the merchant.

But to due to custom themes, our app sometimes cannot find the product description. If It is the case, just contact our support and we will be more than glad to add your theme support to our app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8