SmartTabs: Product Tabs

SmartTabs: Product Tabs

Free plan available. 3-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
TK Digital
4.6
June 29, 2021

It works well and does what advertised but it also entails a branding logo at the bottom of the tabs for the free version that can only be removed by upgrading to a paid plan which was not mentiones on the description

Rakun.kids
Chile
Time spent using app: About 15 hours
March 3, 2020

For the most part, the app has worked well but have found that the tabs don't work on the Internet Explorer browser. I tried contacting the customer service a week ago and have not yet got a response. Wondering if this is an existing issue with this app.

Brenniston
Time spent using app: About 1 month
TK Digital replied March 4, 2020

Hello,

I found email which you sent us 2 days ago. We replied to your question in a few hours. Can you please check your email?

Also we have Live customer support chat, if you have any questions or need any assistance please write us trough there and we will reply to you in a few minutes.

I sent you a message trough our live customer support chat. Please reply and let's resolve the issue there.

Tk Digital team

February 4, 2020

Gute App. Jedoch teilweise fehlerhaft.
Seitdem ich die App wieder entfernt habe, sind alle Beschreibungen von den Artikeln völlig verbugt, weswegen ich jetzt alle Artikel neu Importieren kann.

Trinkalux
Germany
Time spent using app: 3 minutes
TK Digital replied February 4, 2020

Hey, thanks for feedback.

It seems that issue might be in harcoded tab code you have inside your current theme.

We checked your store all seems good

Our developer online at the moment and we would be very happy to help you out.

Could you please reply to our email with more information about issue and we will fix it for you asap.

May 14, 2019

We had many problems with this app, not working properly: it wasn't displayed properly on the product page. The support wasn't able to help.
So we decided to take another app.

Boutique Pyrex®
France
Time spent using app: About 2 months
TK Digital replied May 14, 2019

Thanks for the review, but we cannot support every app or every request that merchants make.

We have thousands of stores depending on us, so we cannot go and change everything for unique cases.

Sorry again, and we hope you find your solution!

April 17, 2019

This app was great when I installed it. Then I had a problem with bullet form not showing up in my tabs. I contacted support and was given vague responses as to how to fix the issue. Support was never online and when they were it was usually in the middle of the night so it was hard to get a response and it was one message a day.After four days and five messages, the solution I was given did not work and I could not waste anymore time with dead tabs on my site so I uninstalled it.

TrekZip.com