FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Blood Moon Gothic

I don't know, it was complicated and confusing... couldn't set it up. Would prefer, for example, a box on the page with code that you can copy and paste in, and it's done

May 19, 2019

Our app works out of the box, It's automatic, no code is needed to be added by the merchant.

But to due to custom themes, our app sometimes cannot find the product description. If It is the case, just contact our support and we will be more than glad to add your theme support to our app.

Boutique Pyrex®

We had many problems with this app, not working properly: it wasn't displayed properly on the product page. The support wasn't able to help.
So we decided to take another app.

May 14, 2019

Thanks for the review, but we cannot support every app or every request that merchants make.

We have thousands of stores depending on us, so we cannot go and change everything for unique cases.

Sorry again, and we hope you find your solution!

La Petite Écolière

I had to uninstall. My product pages on mobile were turning up without any tabs, or the description, and the info from the tabs just stacked. I've seen this error on other sites using the tabs. Support wasn't able to help.

May 10, 2019

Sorry for your issue. The issue was that your store has breaking javascript and other apps, including ours, cannot work correctly with your theme because of the errors in it.

If you would reconsider the review, because this is misinformation, it would be awesome.

Moiz Wigs

seller asking for fake positive reviews to give the app free forever.

Since a new update came, it became worst. Now you make any changes to the Tabs, your old customers can't see unless they clear the browser Cache, why they will do so? Also, the page loading speed has reduced a lot

TrekZip.com

This app was great when I installed it. Then I had a problem with bullet form not showing up in my tabs. I contacted support and was given vague responses as to how to fix the issue. Support was never online and when they were it was usually in the middle of the night so it was hard to get a response and it was one message a day.After four days and five messages, the solution I was given did not work and I could not waste anymore time with dead tabs on my site so I uninstalled it.

Hull Pops Ltd

This app "was" fantastic. Did exactly what I needed. However, there has now been an update which means you have to "pay" to have more than 1 tab. which is pointless as its now not a free tab app. Might as well not use it and just have item description.. poor show guys! at least let us have 2-3 free tabs!

Givebands

I had installed this with the hope that I could manage tabs easily. Initially everything seemed work well and the set up wasn't bad (hence 2 stars).

The loss of 3 stars comes from the fact that subsequent updates to the app killed my tab settings and broke the display of description information on my store. If you update, you should maintain the user's existing settings. I lost time and money thanks to this.

Next Step Nutrition

did some of what I needed it to, its very glitchy though and really hard to customize. The customize panel won't even show up in my Shopify. The customization options are very extremely limited

My Curvy Dress

I was trying to organize my product pages, this app works when it wants. I have been very frustrated

New Age Depot

This app does not work with Brooklyn apparently, it just broke my theme... lol Proceed with caution!

March 19, 2019

Hi, sorry to hear that.

Just quick heads up as we just released update which should support your theme along with new features

Previous 1