FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Boutique Pyrex®

We had many problems with this app, not working properly: it wasn't displayed properly on the product page. The support wasn't able to help.
So we decided to take another app.

May 14, 2019

Thanks for the review, but we cannot support every app or every request that merchants make.

We have thousands of stores depending on us, so we cannot go and change everything for unique cases.

Sorry again, and we hope you find your solution!

TrekZip.com

This app was great when I installed it. Then I had a problem with bullet form not showing up in my tabs. I contacted support and was given vague responses as to how to fix the issue. Support was never online and when they were it was usually in the middle of the night so it was hard to get a response and it was one message a day.After four days and five messages, the solution I was given did not work and I could not waste anymore time with dead tabs on my site so I uninstalled it.

Hull Pops Ltd

This app "was" fantastic. Did exactly what I needed. However, there has now been an update which means you have to "pay" to have more than 1 tab. which is pointless as its now not a free tab app. Might as well not use it and just have item description.. poor show guys! at least let us have 2-3 free tabs!

Next Step Nutrition

did some of what I needed it to, its very glitchy though and really hard to customize. The customize panel won't even show up in my Shopify. The customization options are very extremely limited

My Curvy Dress

I was trying to organize my product pages, this app works when it wants. I have been very frustrated

New Age Depot

This app does not work with Brooklyn apparently, it just broke my theme... lol Proceed with caution!

Hi, sorry to hear that.

Just quick heads up as we just released update which should support your theme along with new features

Little Gift Store

Does not work for the Brooklyn theme unfortunately! Hope you can fix this because it looks neat on other themes.

Walking Depot

App is alright and fairly easy to use but not perfect. The major downside is the support, which you hopefully won't need.

Its via email only and they take at least a day to respond. After a week of waiting, I was told that they don't know how to answer my question and to contact Shopify directly for an issue with their app.

On The Rugs

Doesn't works. The tabs disappears when the product page is loaded.
I hope it will be solved in the future.

Rubagenie

you need to work on it , its not that simple , i tried to click on video tutorial but it seems link is broken not sure if i will keep this app . if it works the nothing like it

Previous 1