SmartTabs: Product Tabs

SmartTabs: Product Tabs

Free plan available. 3-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
TK Digital
4.6
December 14, 2021

J'utilise cette application pour mettre différentes catégories dans ma fiche produit cependant elle ne s'affiche pas bien sur l'écran d'un ordinateur et on ne peut pas fermer la tabulation facilement, par contre c'est ok sur le téléphone. Pouvez vous faire quelque chose peut être ?

L'Eveil du Désert, Les Huiles Merveilleuses
France
Time spent using app: 10 months
September 24, 2021

Great and easy-to-use app with helpful guidelines and quick response from a friendly and professional support team!

Manelleh
Denmark
Time spent using app: 25 days
July 6, 2021

Aside from minor quirks (refreshing needed on both product pages and site page) I really like this app. I would recommend it to anyone who wants tabs on their site. Once you get the hang of it, it's a breeze.

Violet Leaf Skincare
Time spent using app: About 23 hours
April 23, 2021

When I had an issue with the tab app, the team at TK Digital were quick to respond and helped me resolve it easily. Knowing that good quality and speedy technical support was there, gave me confidence in using the app, which has been an asset for my online shop

Julia Gash
Time spent using app: 10 months
March 5, 2021

I spent six hours trying to do what this app did for me in minutes. I had some issues trying to figure out the custom CSS bits and finally gave up and imported from a word file to get bullet lists otherwise it would be five stars. Well worth the price.

II MUCH