FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

4.6 of 5 stars

The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
  • 5 of 5 stars
    75% of ratings are 5 stars
  • 4 of 5 stars
    16% of ratings are 4 stars
  • 3 of 5 stars
    2% of ratings are 3 stars
  • 2 of 5 stars
    1% of ratings are 2 stars
  • 1 of 5 stars
    6% of ratings are 1 stars

All reviews

1 - 10 of 196 reviews

EMMEEMME S.P.A.

Good but it would be a free plan too. Anyway, I think that a Shop could pay for this.
However, good app.

Label2X

When it will be translated to the Dutch language I will give it a 5-star rating.
The prize is also very good for the options you've got.

SPEEDY PROTECT US

I just installed the application, I really had a problem with the display which was responsive, the "EDI" advisor was very efficient, he was able to answer my request in less than 5 minutes. Good service and good app, I highly recommend it.

Azashops

I used FREE Tabs to categorize my product descriptions. It works well. I just wish it's easier to use

Aladdin Store

Graficamente non è il massimo. fa bene il suo lavoro. Ottimo rapporto prezzo qualità. l'abbonamento mensile non è faticoso da sostenere, anche per un sito aperto da poco.

topillow

mi pice come impostazione, la pagina rimane più dettagliata con la possibilità di leggere solamente la parte a cui si è interessati

Christian Eight Beauty™

Je viens de l'installer, je vais tester, l'application a l'air cool. Application gratuite c'est parfait

Aweye

Beaucoup de défaut, souvent les pages sautent et l'affichage devient horrible, c'est pas au point, beaucoup de bug

HK Gaming

I install app ,enable it, then make h5 tags. But tabs are not creating after all these changes.Need help

TaniMarc

sciabciabciacbsiascishcahsioajcaopjcapojcociajxmznxjs xjsjx sxfhuewhpqeuwfwefhuhfhudhuhfuhudhudhfuhudhhdudhdu

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20