FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Label2X

When it will be translated to the Dutch language I will give it a 5-star rating.
The prize is also very good for the options you've got.

SPEEDY PROTECT US

I just installed the application, I really had a problem with the display which was responsive, the "EDI" advisor was very efficient, he was able to answer my request in less than 5 minutes. Good service and good app, I highly recommend it.

Azashops

I used FREE Tabs to categorize my product descriptions. It works well. I just wish it's easier to use

Aladdin Store

Graficamente non è il massimo. fa bene il suo lavoro. Ottimo rapporto prezzo qualità. l'abbonamento mensile non è faticoso da sostenere, anche per un sito aperto da poco.

topillow

mi pice come impostazione, la pagina rimane più dettagliata con la possibilità di leggere solamente la parte a cui si è interessati

Christian Eight Beauty™

Je viens de l'installer, je vais tester, l'application a l'air cool. Application gratuite c'est parfait

Aweye

Beaucoup de défaut, souvent les pages sautent et l'affichage devient horrible, c'est pas au point, beaucoup de bug

HK Gaming

I install app ,enable it, then make h5 tags. But tabs are not creating after all these changes.Need help

TaniMarc

sciabciabciacbsiascishcahsioajcaopjcapojcociajxmznxjs xjsjx sxfhuewhpqeuwfwefhuhfhudhuhfuhudhudhfuhudhhdudhdu

Duncan Walton Store

We installed this app when it was a Free Tab App ( Initially you could add as many tabs as required for free on their easy app installation ) and it was working perfectly. We were unaware the app had changed and it had been upgraded ....it was only when we started to have problems to our product pages with duplicated tabs appearing that we reached out to the team... they then notified us that the app had been updated and it is now only free for "one tab" but you can actually add more tabs they stated for free a different way if you insert headers in the narrative which we have decided not to do at this stage. If we do this later we will submit a separate review on it. We had to deactivate our app and install again due to the upgrade of their app and although initially we did have some teething problems the team have been absolutely AMAZING with their support. We would definitely recommend this app to you all and we would also suggest to you all not to forget after any changes the Tab Team make you "clear cache on your browser" otherwise you will not see any changes made. Now they have updated the app if you want it free like us you do have their logo link to their app which is fair enough. Thanks Smart Tabs for your app and assistance. DW Team

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20