FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

Oraqle & Co

NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

LadiesAct

A bit of hustle due to cache but it met the expectation. 4.5 coz it's awesome and I kept the 0.50, so you keep on working on innovations.

A Mana Life

This app fits perfectly to what I was aiming to do myself and has saved me the trouble to write the code uncertain it would work as good as the app does! Jolly happy with this and I truly appreciate it is for free. Very well done for the generous contribution to the overall global, or rather, Shopify users happiness!

Apollo the Jeweler

Must have app, works really good, does what it needs to do to let people know more about your product.

Yoo Outfitters

Great to use app! Good features even in the Free version and customer support was quick and helpful. They helped me with browser cache issues as well.

AIRFLEX

Simple and easy. I like it it's free. If you run into any trouble, just ask their customer rep and they'll be able to reply you within a day. Recommended.

Ecoleprime

Great app!!! clean and simple. The Support team is very helpful and highly recommend this app........!!

Motorcyclist

This app is real great! Made my store look more professional and provide a lot of useful information without overloading the page with text! I recommend it to everyone!

Mercado Stores

Long descriptions are customer tiring sometimes, they just want to skip to what they want to know, Tabs help them do that easily and these guys have great customer service with the best app on here by far!

NextGen Displays

Great app! It is simple to use and set up AND it looks aesthetically pleasing. The support team is also very helpful I definitely, recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 81 82