SmartTabs: Product Tabs

Product page tabs. Fully customizable tabs.

Free plan available. 3-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Product page tabs. Fully customizable tabs.

Bartolotta&Martorana

Location Italy
Time spent using app 1 day

App molto bella e funzionale. Anche il servizio clienti è molto valido e mi ha aiutato tantissimo. Cinque stelle garantite

VERONIA

Location Spain
Time spent using app 6 minutes

Es una app muy práctica y fácil de integrar. Es ideal para organizar de forma clara los distintos apartados de una página de producto.

Ethics Press

The app 'out the box' so to speak, did not give me exactly what I needed. But after a simple email request to the SmartTabs dev team, they made a number of mods quickly and the end result is perfect. First class service - quick, simple, precise.

STICKER CHICK

Very easy to use. Love the diversity it allows me to have for my shop. Customer service is great and fast to reply. Appreciate the ease and possibilities.

James+James

Great app, great options and great support. Worked great, exactly as advertised. Shared tabs are awesome. Had minor formatting issues and support fixed it in less than 12 hours overnight.

Skyway Minisplit Sales

All I can say is I have only had this 1 Day and these guys are AWESOME! I could not get the tabs to work with my Shopify Theme and contacted them and they fixed it SAME DAY!!! I am so Glad I chose this App. The Customer Service is TOP NOTCH!!!!

Styleon.no

Location Norway
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Working like a charm, had some issues that were solved in 5 minutes from when I sent the email to their support was complete. Thanks again!

EF Skin

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The TK Digital Team has 5/5 support. We were using the service just fine for the last two years with no issues. We recently updated our theme to the new Shopify framework, which made the tabs disappear but after giving there team access, they quickly put them back live. The app itself is very easy to use, and they have priced it well for what it does.

Box Menswear

App has greatly improved the look of our store, and made essential information much more accessible for customers. Easy to set up, and customer service went above and beyond in helping with customisation.

Motiq Living

Location Singapore

I have used SmartTabs App recently to keep my store product listing near and tidy. SmartTabs support service is great as well! They rectify my issue quickly when I write in.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 96 97