FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

FREE Tabs ‑ Product page tabs

by TK Digital Ltd

Tabs for your Product page. Fully customizable free tabs.

ZerowasteShop India

This is a great app, would highly recommend everyone.
Support is great, not much setup required. Very convienient

Thaaru collection

This is nice app. customer care service is great too.
free plan, we can use many tabs as we need. thanks guys

Snuggly Cuddly Toys

Many options and designs to customise available. I've contacted the support team for help and eventually, they fixed my problem. A cheaper option in the long run seeing their price plans.

ambient-led

The app is easy to setup. There's good support if needed, they are willing to solve all issues for you.

Wanderlustury

100% recommend! It's super easy to use and a good tutorial! Save my problems, best for people who just started!

lkigaiGo

The application was recently installed on the advice of friends! I am very pleased with the application! But I am even more delighted with the work of the support team! Alica is the best and most attentive of all! Thank you very much for your speedy help! I recommend this app and Alica!

GrokTop

Since I am a one-person operation, at this point, I have been struggling to get all my product copy, shipping info, etc... added to all my products. The use of tabs has opened up my world! Well worth the paid version to get access to extra shared tabs! I wish I'd found it sooner.

D'Evreuxé

very kind people on the 24/7 chat, they answer directly. love to work with this! you can custom the tabs you like, what is also great.

LinkoSooft

WREYGHSEDRFWREYGHSEDRFWREYGHSEDRFWREYGHSEDRFWREYGHSEDRFWREYGHSEDRFWREYGHSEDRFWREYGHSEDRFWREYGHSEDRFWREYGHSEDRFWREYGHSEDRFWREYGHSEDRFWREYGHSEDRFWREYGHSEDRFWREYGHSEDRFWREYGHSEDRFWREYGHSEDRFWREYGHSEDRFWREYGHSEDRFWREYGHSEDRFWREYGHSEDRFWREYGHSEDRFWREYGHSEDRF

EssentialsOnEarth

Awesome App with many features for Free .just the right app and it looks so amazing the product description/features/specifications organized in different tabs.
The best part is shipping and returns shared tab and Review tab..hooh this App deserves definitely 5 stars.
Customer support is amazing and thanks to Edi who really helped in understanding the items and also went beyond to extend his help on checking certain products with this features.
Once again a brilliant App and definitely should be in to be list of every shopify merchant.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 84 85