Smart Tags

Smart Tags

by wehavefaces

Automatically tag products, orders & customers, the smart way!

Roolee

10/10 would recommend this app to anyone that uses tags on Shopify. The UI is straightforward + if you have any questions the support is top notch! Can't tell you how many hours this app has saved our E-commerce team.

The Pixel Empire

This app is incredible! I've been using it for over a year and it has saved me hundreds of hours. After creating a few simple rules I can now upload hundreds of products at a time and within minutes each product has all of the correct tags I need for filters, product recommendations, size charts, etc. It's amazing how fast this app works even when dealing with thousands of products at a time. The customer support is phenomenal. I will use this app for as long as I have a Shopify store.

Debrosse

YESSS! THIS IS THE TAGGING APP YOU'RE LOOKING FOR. User friendly, intuitive, clean, great interface, works exactly like it should, sets up in MINUTES, infinite possibilities for utilization. I ran into a bug at 10pm on a Sunday night and received a thorough response + bug fix by 8am Monday morning. Product and customer service is A+. More than reasonably priced for all it's doing for my business. THANK YOU!

Ar15discounts

As a developer and store owner I can't recommend this app enough. It is well built and provides a very important function. This put's Shopify Plus' "Flow" app to shame in terms of practical utility. Need to create filter tags based on complex logic? No problem. Need to use Regex for even more complex rules? No problem. Have some crazy use case that the interface can't quite handle? No problem, they'll implement the advanced rules for you. They're always making the app better, and always willing to help. And for what, $25/mo for the top plan? I spend a stupid amount of money on Shopify plus and it doesn't give me the kind of results this app does. Don't wait, get it now and use it to automate damn near everything.

Local Joe

This app is outstanding. I had a very technical implementation question and the dev team responded within a couple of days with a very robust step-by-step reply that worked for me on the first try. I now have a collection of my "Top Rated" products (based on Product Reviews) that's really going to help me push social proof on my site. Cheers, from the Javaya team!!

Tomtek Outdoors And Tackle

The quota counts the existing tags you have.

Jlw Instruments

So dang good. They have thought of everything. I'm so glad I found this app. Thank you so much for having it available. I use tags for so many things, I can't even begin to describe how important this app is to our e-commerce site. They also added some really nice features recently that makes it even easier to use. There is a little bit of a learning curve when using the app depending on what you are trying to do but once you get it, you'll love it.

Threadiverse

Good app can't complain at all. Does what it's suppose to do. Or what the free version offers. Geeky apparel store: https://threadiverseapparel.com/

Macaria Wedding

This app simply does what it says. It's very useful if you have lots of products, and the support is helpful.

Brightminds2

A game changer. We have over 5000 skus and this app has transformed how we manage inventory, filters, customer service. Simple to install and easy to get going at basic level...but amazingly powerful with access to custom fields too. UPDATE- the more I use this app the more I love it, thanks!!
Previous 1 3