Smart Tags

Smart Tags

by wehavefaces

Automatically tag products, orders & customers, the smart way!

Baifumei Group Ltd

Still waiting for support, over 2 weeks also. I think the actual app looks to have real benefits but impossible to tell as this developer has made is specifically impossible to email or contact anyone. Terrible

Wild B

I was really hoping this app could help improve my store but when I created the rulesets they didn't seem to be working. I contacted support twice to get help with my account. Its been over a week and I still haven't gotten a response. Terrible

BoxHill

The best customer service I have had from an app provider. They take the time to actually read and understand your requirements fully, and come up with intelligent, detailed solutions to get the job done first time instead of "minimum viable responses" that you get from many other support teams. They've created advanced scripting for me to achieve what I need. So helpful.

This app has allowed us to take automation to the next level. A real life saver that saves so much time, human error and brings huge flexibility to our store.

EasyWormer

The most fabulous customer service - all at pricing that reflects the size of your store. Really happy. Thanks guys!

marieclaireshoes.com.au

amazing app, really powerful and if you're "Smart" enough, possibilities are wonderful! I am using it in 4 different Shops.
Only drawback is the price jump between 5k and 25k product, it should have a middle plan for saying 15k products. Cheers

Wild Child Bikes

Free plan only gives you 50 Tags... Ever... Its not a monthly limit. We spent our total tags within the first day and never really got to try this out to its full potential.

Cast Iron Coffee Roasters

I am using this app to help differentiate customers for email marketing based on the product variant they purchased. The customer service I received helping me set up was outstanding. Recommended 100%

MamaMilla

These guys really are helpful and what a great app! I have tried a few times to ask for help and when I get a reply, its very detailed and REALLY helpful!
This app is fixing a lot of tedious tasks for us and we cant live without it now :-)
I highly recommend to try this app for yourself!

FABACH

Had an issue with the App. App-developer claims it is the fault from Shopify and offers me to ask Shopify regarding this issue. I was pleased. But after several days and no feedback from the developer, I asked Shopify by myself. Only to find out there was no ticket with my issue. As a result I assume the developer didn't care about my problem.

However, Shopify got back to me and confirmed the issue is caused by the app. I asked the developer again and asked for a fix, but I didn't get any reply by today. Sorry, but this wasn't a nice experience. It costs me time to solve the problem and I trusted the "wehavefaces".

UPPA edizioni

Very limited features, no trial. Almost anything can be done with a flow instead. Wouldn't recommend it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6