Smart Tags

Smart Tags

by wehavefaces

Automatically tag products, orders & customers, the smart way!

Nauli

We weren't understanding the handbook well, but support was really good with a clear description how to set the rule we needed.

WELdental

After posting our review, the developer handled our request perfectly. The only suggestion I would offer is making the instructions clearer, step by step, along with caveats.

App works perfectly using our custom coding to add a tag to customers with a YTD filter.

Thanks for the extra assistance. It is very much appreciated!

Makers Business Toolkit

This is a fantastic app but the pricing structure is fundamentally unfair. Charging an ongoing monthly fee for a lifetime no of tags means that if you need a large number now but then only say 30 each month going forward, you'll still have to pay the high level plan every month going forward - even though your usage will decline significantly. A monthly tag allowance (so you pay more when you use more) would be fairer.

Jacqueline Piotaz Switzerland

Just amazing! Needed customers to be tagged based on the currency processed (we have a multi currency checkout) and it worked!!! Amazing developers

Baby Bow Club

I’m so happy with this app! The ability to tag based on order line items has completely streamlined how I do the packaging for my store. Highly recommend! I’ve been testing other tagging apps for months and this app does it all!

OG Collective Marijuana Dispensary

Amazing app with even better support. The best support I've encountered thus far, actually. I'll recommend Smart Tags to ANYONE and EVERYONE who needs to automate their tags in any way. It's not the most intuitive app, but their support will walk you through step by step to accomplish your goal. For the price, this app is killer.

Yoga Democracy

I'd leave ten stars but that's not an option. I've rarely come across an app developer as responsive and customer service focused as these guys. They helped us to make sure their app works seamlessly with a new theme we're about to release. Brilliant service and product.

YAADADA

I downloaded the app to see their features and it does meet my need and they provided me my money back. Thank you so much!

Zymo Research

I used this app to tag customers with specific tags to help track marketing and other business needs. Smart tags are super responsive and helpful. A++ customer service.

Mint Sports Cards

i love this app, its amazingly useful and handy and works very good and is pretty attractive.. support is Active and cleared up all my questions and concerns! :) the limit of 50/1000/5000 products/orders/customers has to do with how many items you are Currently Processing when you go to process the tags :) beautiful.
and a really neat thing about this app is that it can fix your Tags Groups!!!! just type in a Group Tag in the product editor (for example Team_Toronto Blue Jays) and then instead of exporting and importing csv and adding/removing ax extra tag, you can just run Smart Tags to check for anything it needs to update, and it will basically Finalize the group for you! :D
cheers and blessings, and thanks Again! :D