Smart Tags

Smart Tags

by wehavefaces

Automatically tag products, orders & customers, the smart way!

Ameyalli

----------UPDATE------------
I had a problem before, but wehavefaces support team help me to fix this problem within two days and also they're writting custom liquid scripts for some of my smart tags applications, there's still work to do, but they're really working hard on customer support and in the app itself, a MUST HAVE for big stores.

Definitely the best app for hard auto-tagging situations.

Sapatos

This is the best app I have ever tried for my Shopify store. We have actually build our whole store around this app. Now we have around 50 different auto tagging jobs it does and this makes the workflow for us perfect!

Based on the product information our store receives from another system it tags the products up with color names that are filtered down from 45 colors to 13 for the customer sidebar filter, tags with the right menu tag, tags with the sizes that are left of each product, tags product with not-on-sale (so people can't use discount codes on products that are already discounted and MOST MORE....

I can highly recommend this app for everyone who wants to make a automated Shopify store!!!

Stylorish

I have just subscribed to the app and it has stopped working. I have sent to the support, they responded saying they fixed the error, however it is not working for 2 days now!! I will consider cancelling the subscription.

Tulio

If I could give more than 5 stars for this app I would. The team have been amazing with their support. We installed the app to overcome a character limit issue on Collections. The app exceeded my expectations on how seamless it was to create rules and then because we needed quite a complex rule, the support team stepped in and had it done in minutes. Can't wait to try this app with customer rules.

RODgeeks

We use this app to tag orders based on what products are on them. Works great, but the 5 stars is really earned by their support team, which is super helpful and thorough.

Roolee

10/10 would recommend this app to anyone that uses tags on Shopify. The UI is straightforward + if you have any questions the support is top notch! Can't tell you how many hours this app has saved our E-commerce team.

The Pixel Empire

This app is incredible! I've been using it for over a year and it has saved me hundreds of hours. After creating a few simple rules I can now upload hundreds of products at a time and within minutes each product has all of the correct tags I need for filters, product recommendations, size charts, etc. It's amazing how fast this app works even when dealing with thousands of products at a time. The customer support is phenomenal. I will use this app for as long as I have a Shopify store.

Debrosse

YESSS! THIS IS THE TAGGING APP YOU'RE LOOKING FOR.

User friendly, intuitive, clean, great interface, works exactly like it should, sets up in MINUTES, infinite possibilities for utilization.

I ran into a bug at 10pm on a Sunday night and received a thorough response + bug fix by 8am Monday morning.

Product and customer service is A+. More than reasonably priced for all it's doing for my business. THANK YOU!

Ar15discounts

As a developer and store owner I can't recommend this app enough. It is well built and provides a very important function. This put's Shopify Plus' "Flow" app to shame in terms of practical utility. Need to create filter tags based on complex logic? No problem. Need to use Regex for even more complex rules? No problem. Have some crazy use case that the interface can't quite handle? No problem, they'll implement the advanced rules for you.

They're always making the app better, and always willing to help. And for what, $25/mo for the top plan? I spend a stupid amount of money on Shopify plus and it doesn't give me the kind of results this app does. Don't wait, get it now and use it to automate damn near everything.

Local Joe

This app is outstanding. I had a very technical implementation question and the dev team responded within a couple of days with a very robust step-by-step reply that worked for me on the first try. I now have a collection of my "Top Rated" products (based on Product Reviews) that's really going to help me push social proof on my site. Cheers, from the Javaya team!!

Previous 1 3 4