Smart Tags

Smart Tags

by wehavefaces

Automatically tag products, orders & customers, the smart way!

Lions Pride

This app is usually fantastic. Not sure what happened to support, but it is just gone now. App still works pretty well, but nobody answers IMs or Emails at all. Tried every channel I could think of. Guess i have to find a replacement app.

Yoga Studio Store

Its a great app, however I have tried to contact customer support for a couple of questions regarding the app and no reply after 2 messages. Reading other reviews it seems that there support is non existent which is a shame because the app is pretty good.
If you are looking for a tag app, I would choose an alternative where the support team can help with questions.

ÇHANELIA

We simply can't do business without this app, we just love it! Even though support may never respond, but I hope this review encourages the developers to continue their services.

Work & Safety

Poor customer service.......No reply to my emails three emails as king very simple questions and so very disappointed.

Live Clothing

Terrible customer service...
Concept of the app is good BUT App has so many glitches... make the effort to contact support 4x times without an answer!

Cheap Rugs Australia

Was absolutely loving this app and our store uses it extensively but we're having issues with a few of the rules not working and there's absolutely no support available

Ebloggers

I absolutely loved this app and I have had amazing support in the past. However, our store completely relies on this app and it has suddenly stopped working and I can't get anyone to respond. I have sent multiple emails in the last month and not had a single reply. Please help as we are lost without it!!

Wiggly Wigglers

This app is incredibly powerful, we use it to workaround the many short comings of shopify, especially helpful for us to tag orders with missing data, delivery dates, weights you name it this app can probably dig you out of a few holes

POM Amsterdam - DE

One late response in over a month, and then absolute silence. Look for alternatives. Cant recomment enough not to use this app unless you don't have any doubts because there is no support for it.

POM Amsterdam - NL

I sent a message for support a month ago. Nothing. I wish the support was more responsive because i dont see the app working properly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8