Smart Tags

Smart Tags

by wehavefaces

Automatically tag products, orders & customers, the smart way!

Jacqueline Piotaz Switzerland

Just amazing! Needed customers to be tagged based on the currency processed (we have a multi currency checkout) and it worked!!! Amazing developers

Baby Bow Club

I’m so happy with this app! The ability to tag based on order line items has completely streamlined how I do the packaging for my store. Highly recommend! I’ve been testing other tagging apps for months and this app does it all!

OG Collective Marijuana Dispensary

Amazing app with even better support. The best support I've encountered thus far, actually. I'll recommend Smart Tags to ANYONE and EVERYONE who needs to automate their tags in any way. It's not the most intuitive app, but their support will walk you through step by step to accomplish your goal. For the price, this app is killer.

Yoga Democracy

I'd leave ten stars but that's not an option. I've rarely come across an app developer as responsive and customer service focused as these guys. They helped us to make sure their app works seamlessly with a new theme we're about to release. Brilliant service and product.

YAADADA

I downloaded the app to see their features and it does meet my need and they provided me my money back. Thank you so much!

Zymo Research

I used this app to tag customers with specific tags to help track marketing and other business needs. Smart tags are super responsive and helpful. A++ customer service.

Mint Sports Cards

i love this app, its amazingly useful and handy and works very good and is pretty attractive.. support is Active and cleared up all my questions and concerns! :) the limit of 50/1000/5000 products/orders/customers has to do with how many items you are Currently Processing when you go to process the tags :) beautiful.
and a really neat thing about this app is that it can fix your Tags Groups!!!! just type in a Group Tag in the product editor (for example Team_Toronto Blue Jays) and then instead of exporting and importing csv and adding/removing ax extra tag, you can just run Smart Tags to check for anything it needs to update, and it will basically Finalize the group for you! :D
cheers and blessings, and thanks Again! :D

LilaLavanda

This is becoming one of my most useful Apps. I am able to automate tagging orders and clients to then use these tags to set up personalized marketing campaigns. Really useful! and the support team has been great helping me tweak the rules and pinpointing details in order to accomplish advanced rules.

LA Balloons

A great all inclusive app! This app combines many features that most other apps like them either offer a portion of or not at all. Additionally, when you have questions they respond promptly (within 24 hours) and with a full step-by-step tutorial they wrote out specific to your case. A++++ service and highly recommended!

quiet corner store

top urgent
really i need more help to do my products on my store top tags and you only the one can do this will you? please am waiting your answer to start asap because i think am need to correct mt products tags my experience is not that and .

Previous 1 3 4 5