Avaliações (85)

Avaliação geral
3,2
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 59% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 5% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 7% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 28% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
9 de dezembro de 2020

Poor customer service.......No reply to my emails three emails as king very simple questions and so very disappointed.

Work & Safety
Reino Unido
About 1 year usando a aplicação
Editado a 22 de setembro de 2020

I sent a message for support a month ago. Nothing. I wish the support was more responsive because i dont see the app working properly.

POM Amsterdam - NL
Países Baixos
11 months usando a aplicação
19 de maio de 2020

Free plan only gives you 50 Tags... Ever... Its not a monthly limit. We spent our total tags within the first day and never really got to try this out to its full potential.

Wild Child Bikes
9 months usando a aplicação
23 de novembro de 2017

!! This app removes tags without instruction or warning !!

Contrary to the explicit statement to the contrary on their product info pages, the app removes tags. This has been confirmed by Shopify Support.

This has cost our store dearly in sales over the last week.

If you have a store of any size, think very carefully about using this app. If you have a larger store then my advice is to absolutely avoid it.

Dirtbikebitz Store
Reino Unido
About 2 months usando a aplicação
26 de junho de 2020

I was really hoping this app could help improve my store but when I created the rulesets they didn't seem to be working. I contacted support twice to get help with my account. Its been over a week and I still haven't gotten a response. Terrible

Wild B
About 1 month usando a aplicação
3 de fevereiro de 2020

This is a great app but the limits on how it works are disabling. One wrong move and you use up all your limits in one minute, then the app is effectively broken for a month?

Brothers with Glass
29 days usando a aplicação
Editado a 13 de setembro de 2020

Horrible Support!
I've sent 3 Support tickets and it's been more than 20 days without a response!
And this is not the first time... it happened several times.

Lojas Prime
Brasil
21 days usando a aplicação
17 de junho de 2018

The quota counts the existing tags you have.

Tomtek Outdoors And Tackle
Austrália
20 days usando a aplicação
30 de novembro de 2018

I have just subscribed to the app and it has stopped working. I have sent to the support, they responded saying they fixed the error, however it is not working for 2 days now!! I will consider cancelling the subscription.

Stylorish
Emirados Árabes Unidos
8 days usando a aplicação
13 de fevereiro de 2020

Had an issue with the App. App-developer claims it is the fault from Shopify and offers me to ask Shopify regarding this issue. I was pleased. But after several days and no feedback from the developer, I asked Shopify by myself. Only to find out there was no ticket with my issue. As a result I assume the developer didn't care about my problem.

However, Shopify got back to me and confirmed the issue is caused by the app. I asked the developer again and asked for a fix, but I didn't get any reply by today. Sorry, but this wasn't a nice experience. It costs me time to solve the problem and I trusted the "wehavefaces".

FABACH