Smart Tags

Smart Tags

by wehavefaces

Automatically tag products, orders & customers, the smart way!

MamaMilla

These guys really are helpful and what a great app! I have tried a few times to ask for help and when I get a reply, its very detailed and REALLY helpful!
This app is fixing a lot of tedious tasks for us and we cant live without it now :-)
I highly recommend to try this app for yourself!

FABACH

Had an issue with the App. App-developer claims it is the fault from Shopify and offers me to ask Shopify regarding this issue. I was pleased. But after several days and no feedback from the developer, I asked Shopify by myself. Only to find out there was no ticket with my issue. As a result I assume the developer didn't care about my problem.

However, Shopify got back to me and confirmed the issue is caused by the app. I asked the developer again and asked for a fix, but I didn't get any reply by today. Sorry, but this wasn't a nice experience. It costs me time to solve the problem and I trusted the "wehavefaces".

UPPA edizioni

Very limited features, no trial. Almost anything can be done with a flow instead. Wouldn't recommend it.

Brothers with Glass

This is a great app but the limits on how it works are disabling. One wrong move and you use up all your limits in one minute, then the app is effectively broken for a month?

BassiniBoutique.it

Ottima app, semplice di installare e molto utile nella gestione tag. L'assistenza perfetta, gentile, disponibile e molto professionali. Grazie mille ;) !!!!

Henne Jewelers

Absolutely love this app. Easy to use and very flexible. The support is great. I was struggling with a complicated smart tag and the detail in their response was fantastic. Highly recommend them.

Nauli

We weren't understanding the handbook well, but support was really good with a clear description how to set the rule we needed.

WELdental

After posting our review, the developer handled our request perfectly. The only suggestion I would offer is making the instructions clearer, step by step, along with caveats.

App works perfectly using our custom coding to add a tag to customers with a YTD filter.

Thanks for the extra assistance. It is very much appreciated!

Makers Business Toolkit

This is a fantastic app but the pricing structure is fundamentally unfair. Charging an ongoing monthly fee for a lifetime no of tags means that if you need a large number now but then only say 30 each month going forward, you'll still have to pay the high level plan every month going forward - even though your usage will decline significantly. A monthly tag allowance (so you pay more when you use more) would be fairer.

Jacqueline Piotaz Switzerland

Just amazing! Needed customers to be tagged based on the currency processed (we have a multi currency checkout) and it worked!!! Amazing developers