Smart Tags

Smart Tags

by wehavefaces

Automatically tag products, orders & customers, the smart way!

Rystyle

BEST APP EVER 6-STARS

Before this app I had to manually add tags to products > make sure the tags are in the right products > add new tags for Search filtering > change tags based on Price changes etc...... which consumes alot of time.

With this app i can in one go create rules to attach tags automatically based on the title, Description, Price Range, Vendor, sale Tags etc.

Now I have more free time as this app will work automatically for you.

Larkspur And Hawk

The Smart Tags team provides excellent customer support, and was able to help me solve a number of very tricky tagging problems. I give them 5-stars, and declare their app to be one of the best on Shopify; fully worth the money.

Viral On Fire

The app is easy to use and developed well. Happy to see free account too, so we can test before we invest into it.

Waiakea

Customer support went above and beyond to help me out. Very detailed answers and friendly. Great experience working with this app!

Runit365

Really love this app! Set the rules and get new arrivals and products on sale fully automated!
Support is amazing, they answer your question and solve issues in a minute.
Give it a try, it worth it.

Azfitnessequipment

Really awesome tool to auto smart tag!

Runcloseout Com

Superb customer service. They responded to messages promptly and helped customize the app. to my specific needs.

The app. itself is a great auto tagging time saver.

Whack Sports

Great Customer Support.

A good solution for auto tagging, with clean interface.
Customer support is also very helpful.

Cheers!

To Be Continued Consignment Boutique

Wonderful customer service - prompt replies and detailed answers.

We utlized the Product Price Range feature and it worked seamlessly.

We have over 6,000 items in our store and this app works great! 100% approve.

Sunnysmile

Outstanding experience. We have never seen a dedication like that on any Shopify's apps. The soft is great and their support team even more. We had a small issue and the support team has been there to fix the problem from A to Z. We are very impressed. They know what does 'Customer Service' means. A must have for all store who wants stable and efficient tags structure.