Smart Tags

Smart Tags

by wehavefaces

Automatically tag products, orders & customers, the smart way!

Baifumei Group Ltd

Still waiting for support, over 2 weeks also. I think the actual app looks to have real benefits but impossible to tell as this developer has made is specifically impossible to email or contact anyone. Terrible

Wild B

I was really hoping this app could help improve my store but when I created the rulesets they didn't seem to be working. I contacted support twice to get help with my account. Its been over a week and I still haven't gotten a response. Terrible

Wild Child Bikes

Free plan only gives you 50 Tags... Ever... Its not a monthly limit. We spent our total tags within the first day and never really got to try this out to its full potential.

FABACH

Had an issue with the App. App-developer claims it is the fault from Shopify and offers me to ask Shopify regarding this issue. I was pleased. But after several days and no feedback from the developer, I asked Shopify by myself. Only to find out there was no ticket with my issue. As a result I assume the developer didn't care about my problem.

However, Shopify got back to me and confirmed the issue is caused by the app. I asked the developer again and asked for a fix, but I didn't get any reply by today. Sorry, but this wasn't a nice experience. It costs me time to solve the problem and I trusted the "wehavefaces".

UPPA edizioni

Very limited features, no trial. Almost anything can be done with a flow instead. Wouldn't recommend it.

Brothers with Glass

This is a great app but the limits on how it works are disabling. One wrong move and you use up all your limits in one minute, then the app is effectively broken for a month?

Stylorish

I have just subscribed to the app and it has stopped working. I have sent to the support, they responded saying they fixed the error, however it is not working for 2 days now!! I will consider cancelling the subscription.

Tomtek Outdoors And Tackle

The quota counts the existing tags you have.

Dirtbikebitz Store

!! This app removes tags without instruction or warning !!

Contrary to the explicit statement to the contrary on their product info pages, the app removes tags. This has been confirmed by Shopify Support.

This has cost our store dearly in sales over the last week.

If you have a store of any size, think very carefully about using this app. If you have a larger store then my advice is to absolutely avoid it.