Smart Tags

Smart Tags

by wehavefaces

Automatically tag products, orders & customers, the smart way!

POM Amsterdam - DE

One late response in over a month, and then absolute silence. Look for alternatives. Cant recomment enough not to use this app unless you don't have any doubts because there is no support for it.

POM Amsterdam - NL

I sent a message for support a month ago. Nothing. I wish the support was more responsive because i dont see the app working properly.

Ice 'N' Fire

Never replied to either of my messages. If you can't provide support maybe don't offer a service. I just had some basic questions but I will look elsewhere now.

Lojas Prime

Horrible Support!
I've sent 3 Support tickets and it's been more than 20 days without a response!
And this is not the first time... it happened several times.

Treehuggers Bracelets

Never heard back from the support, so I wasn't able to use the app. I had to delete it again. Not a good service...

Baifumei Group Ltd

Still waiting for support, over 2 weeks also. I think the actual app looks to have real benefits but impossible to tell as this developer has made is specifically impossible to email or contact anyone. Terrible

Wild B

I was really hoping this app could help improve my store but when I created the rulesets they didn't seem to be working. I contacted support twice to get help with my account. Its been over a week and I still haven't gotten a response. Terrible

Wild Child Bikes

Free plan only gives you 50 Tags... Ever... Its not a monthly limit. We spent our total tags within the first day and never really got to try this out to its full potential.

FABACH

Had an issue with the App. App-developer claims it is the fault from Shopify and offers me to ask Shopify regarding this issue. I was pleased. But after several days and no feedback from the developer, I asked Shopify by myself. Only to find out there was no ticket with my issue. As a result I assume the developer didn't care about my problem.

However, Shopify got back to me and confirmed the issue is caused by the app. I asked the developer again and asked for a fix, but I didn't get any reply by today. Sorry, but this wasn't a nice experience. It costs me time to solve the problem and I trusted the "wehavefaces".

UPPA edizioni

Very limited features, no trial. Almost anything can be done with a flow instead. Wouldn't recommend it.

Previous 1