Smart Tags

Smart Tags

by wehavefaces

Automatically tag products, orders & customers, the smart way!

Yoga Studio Store

Its a great app, however I have tried to contact customer support for a couple of questions regarding the app and no reply after 2 messages. Reading other reviews it seems that there support is non existent which is a shame because the app is pretty good.
If you are looking for a tag app, I would choose an alternative where the support team can help with questions.

Work & Safety

Poor customer service.......No reply to my emails three emails as king very simple questions and so very disappointed.

Live Clothing

Terrible customer service...
Concept of the app is good BUT App has so many glitches... make the effort to contact support 4x times without an answer!

Cheap Rugs Australia

Was absolutely loving this app and our store uses it extensively but we're having issues with a few of the rules not working and there's absolutely no support available

POM Amsterdam - DE

One late response in over a month, and then absolute silence. Look for alternatives. Cant recomment enough not to use this app unless you don't have any doubts because there is no support for it.

POM Amsterdam - NL

I sent a message for support a month ago. Nothing. I wish the support was more responsive because i dont see the app working properly.

Ice 'N' Fire

Never replied to either of my messages. If you can't provide support maybe don't offer a service. I just had some basic questions but I will look elsewhere now.

Lojas Prime

Horrible Support!
I've sent 3 Support tickets and it's been more than 20 days without a response!
And this is not the first time... it happened several times.

Treehuggers Bracelets

Never heard back from the support, so I wasn't able to use the app. I had to delete it again. Not a good service...

Baifumei Group Ltd

Still waiting for support, over 2 weeks also. I think the actual app looks to have real benefits but impossible to tell as this developer has made is specifically impossible to email or contact anyone. Terrible

Previous 1