Smart Tags

Smart Tags

by wehavefaces

Automatically tag products, orders & customers, the smart way!

FABACH

Had an issue with the App. App-developer claims it is the fault from Shopify and offers me to ask Shopify regarding this issue. I was pleased. But after several days and no feedback from the developer, I asked Shopify by myself. Only to find out there was no ticket with my issue. As a result I assume the developer didn't care about my problem.

However, Shopify got back to me and confirmed the issue is caused by the app. I asked the developer again and asked for a fix, but I didn't get any reply by today. Sorry, but this wasn't a nice experience. It costs me time to solve the problem and I trusted the "wehavefaces".

UPPA edizioni

Very limited features, no trial. Almost anything can be done with a flow instead. Wouldn't recommend it.

Brothers with Glass

This is a great app but the limits on how it works are disabling. One wrong move and you use up all your limits in one minute, then the app is effectively broken for a month?

Stylorish

I have just subscribed to the app and it has stopped working. I have sent to the support, they responded saying they fixed the error, however it is not working for 2 days now!! I will consider cancelling the subscription.

Tomtek Outdoors And Tackle

The quota counts the existing tags you have.

Dirtbikebitz Store

!! This app removes tags without instruction or warning !!

Contrary to the explicit statement to the contrary on their product info pages, the app removes tags. This has been confirmed by Shopify Support.

This has cost our store dearly in sales over the last week.

If you have a store of any size, think very carefully about using this app. If you have a larger store then my advice is to absolutely avoid it.