Smart Tags

Smart Tags

by wehavefaces

Automatically tag products, orders & customers, the smart way!

Ebloggers

I absolutely loved this app and I have had amazing support in the past. However, our store completely relies on this app and it has suddenly stopped working and I can't get anyone to respond. I have sent multiple emails in the last month and not had a single reply. Please help as we are lost without it!!

J&R Bicycles, Inc.

This was a great app right up until the development team stopped replying to support emails/chats. No matter how much potential the app may or may not have, if you can't get anyone to answer questions or assist with issues, then the app is really a 'dead app' and needs to be replaced with something that has a currently active support team. This went from being one of the most well supported apps to one of the worst.

BoxHill

EDIT: Support has disappeared. Which is SUPER annoying as we're so tied in with this app running our store. They were awesome, I don't know what happened. Really disappointing.

==

The best customer service I have had from an app provider. They take the time to actually read and understand your requirements fully, and come up with intelligent, detailed solutions to get the job done first time instead of "minimum viable responses" that you get from many other support teams. They've created advanced scripting for me to achieve what I need. So helpful.

This app has allowed us to take automation to the next level. A real life saver that saves so much time, human error and brings huge flexibility to our store.

Makers Business Toolkit

This is a fantastic app but the pricing structure is fundamentally unfair. Charging an ongoing monthly fee for a lifetime no of tags means that if you need a large number now but then only say 30 each month going forward, you'll still have to pay the high level plan every month going forward - even though your usage will decline significantly. A monthly tag allowance (so you pay more when you use more) would be fairer.