Smart Tags

Smart Tags

by wehavefaces

Automatically tag products, orders & customers, the smart way!

Wiggly Wigglers

This app is incredibly powerful, we use it to workaround the many short comings of shopify, especially helpful for us to tag orders with missing data, delivery dates, weights you name it this app can probably dig you out of a few holes

EasyWormer

The most fabulous customer service - all at pricing that reflects the size of your store. Really happy. Thanks guys!

marieclaireshoes.com.au

amazing app, really powerful and if you're "Smart" enough, possibilities are wonderful! I am using it in 4 different Shops.
Only drawback is the price jump between 5k and 25k product, it should have a middle plan for saying 15k products. Cheers

Cast Iron Coffee Roasters

I am using this app to help differentiate customers for email marketing based on the product variant they purchased. The customer service I received helping me set up was outstanding. Recommended 100%

MamaMilla

These guys really are helpful and what a great app! I have tried a few times to ask for help and when I get a reply, its very detailed and REALLY helpful!
This app is fixing a lot of tedious tasks for us and we cant live without it now :-)
I highly recommend to try this app for yourself!

BassiniBoutique.it

Ottima app, semplice di installare e molto utile nella gestione tag. L'assistenza perfetta, gentile, disponibile e molto professionali. Grazie mille ;) !!!!

Henne Jewelers

Absolutely love this app. Easy to use and very flexible. The support is great. I was struggling with a complicated smart tag and the detail in their response was fantastic. Highly recommend them.

Nauli

We weren't understanding the handbook well, but support was really good with a clear description how to set the rule we needed.

WELdental

After posting our review, the developer handled our request perfectly. The only suggestion I would offer is making the instructions clearer, step by step, along with caveats.

App works perfectly using our custom coding to add a tag to customers with a YTD filter.

Thanks for the extra assistance. It is very much appreciated!

Jacqueline Piotaz Switzerland

Just amazing! Needed customers to be tagged based on the currency processed (we have a multi currency checkout) and it worked!!! Amazing developers

Previous 1 3 4 5