Smart Cart Upsell Bundle

Smart Cart Upsell Bundle

by J 2 Squared Inc.

Smart Upsell Bundle Discounts & CrossSales For Increased Sales

Lifeflaskbottle

I've been using this app for a few weeks now and I am pretty impressed with it so far. I wasn't sure which upsell to use but their tutorial section outlined how each type of upsell worked. Within my first few days I got my first customer upsell so the app is already paying for itself

Life 2x2 Canvas Art

Great App! Gets the Job done and simple to use. I like that it pulls your inventory into the app automatically and I like that you have multiple types of upsells you can use. The data that the app gives you is also nice cause you can see it actually working.

Rather Outdoorsy

Was very easy to set up the upsells. Also, I think it's one of the better priced upsell apps. I like that they give full instruction on all different methods of upselling. I did have a small issue, but customer service hopped on with me very quickly and solved the issue. I was very impressed.

Red Rain Buddha

I was looking for an upsell app that had multiple options for different types of upsells and also was simple to use. I really like this app cause it was simple to set up but I also love how detailed the dashboard is with the information it provides to show that it works and how often it's working.