Smart Wishlist

Smart Wishlist

by Webmarked

The Fastest Wishlist App

Welfmshop

After trying all the wishlist aps, this is the one that is the best.

No coding messes. It is simple, fast, and effective and you can't beat the price.

Support is top notch and very thorough in their responses. I am looking forward to
future updates.

Uldboern

Very good app, and helpful support. I will recommend this for other shops.

Moonandlola

Customer service was above and beyond!! The ability to share the wish list is great. And it's super easy to implement.

Rays Jewellery Malta

Amazing app and amazing staff, if you're not very knowledgeable in codes or simply don't have time to do it yourself they will happily apply what is needed for you!

Dinkydoo Fabrics Notions

Works great! Having the wish list feature is very helpful, especially on inventory heavy stores like ours (it saves customers a lot of time searching). Our conversions have risen as well - big plus. Not only that, but you can see reports of the most popular items added to the lists, which has a huge impact on determining popularity of items without needing to look at just what's sold. That benefit alone provides tremendous insight.

The support from the team is AMAZING - I have a lot of apps, but the level of hands on work to get everything to work just right is way above and beyond. I cannot recommend this team and app enough.

Theprojectgarments

no customer service whatsoever

Thecuratedcarrot

This app is incredible, and the support team is top notch! Highly, highly recommend.

Lace The Game

I tried a few different wish list apps before finding this one. I can honestly say this app has everything I was looking for! The ability to have a wish list that doesn't require the customer to log in is essential in my opinion!
The customer service is top of the line. I added this app late into a Saturday evening and requested for them to set it up for me. Within a couple of hours it was up and running! They even customized it to match my theme. The next day, Sunday, I requested a modification and it was done immediately.
I am rating this app five stars for being an outstanding app and also for the excellent customer service. Thank you!

Hq Auto

i have to say this is the best wilshlist app here. I tried a few other wishlist apps before. But this one is the best. And its price is the best also. And right after i installed this app in my store, they sent me email said that can do the setup for me if i dont want to do it myself even though they showed me the inctruction links. So i think, why not let them do it for me.? then in less then 24h. i opened store, wow. that comes far more than i expected. and they have them totally fit my theme.So i strongly recommend this app. And the guy ,who helped me do the setup, named Abhishek Bharadwaj. Thanks very much. you guys suppy the best wishlist app.

And i look forward to the upcoming features!

Luxe Melange

Smart Wishlist has been a great app for us! The customer service team is very helpful and interested in suggestions to make their app work as best as it can. They have been great to work with and we would recommend this app to everyone who is selling products.

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 12