Smart Wishlist

Smart Wishlist

by Webmarked

The Fastest Wishlist App

Hq Auto

i have to say this is the best wilshlist app here. I tried a few other wishlist apps before. But this one is the best. And its price is the best also. And right after i installed this app in my store, they sent me email said that can do the setup for me if i dont want to do it myself even though they showed me the inctruction links. So i think, why not let them do it for me.? then in less then 24h. i opened store, wow. that comes far more than i expected. and they have them totally fit my theme.So i strongly recommend this app. And the guy ,who helped me do the setup, named Abhishek Bharadwaj. Thanks very much. you guys suppy the best wishlist app.

And i look forward to the upcoming features!

Luxe Melange

Smart Wishlist has been a great app for us! The customer service team is very helpful and interested in suggestions to make their app work as best as it can. They have been great to work with and we would recommend this app to everyone who is selling products.

Heat Hot Sauce Shop

Great app - Abhishek was quick to help me install and customize it, and it's been working great so far. Integration with Quick View would be a great feature, but I hear that is in the works.

Urbanclub Ltd

Smart Wishlist is an awesome app! Customer Support is outstanding. Abhishek helps us a lot with the installation and customization. The app has recently added social share button so Customers can share their Wishlist to Social Media! Absolutely brilliant and totally recommend this App.

Mayfair Stockings

Absolutely brilliant. We have quite a high volume of traffic, and selling lingerie, we have lots of clients who kept telling us they wanted a wishlist they could pass on to their partners. The wishlist needed to have a nice clean design, as well as handling product variants easily (e.g. sizing), and finally it must be very easy to share the list.

We selected the app at lunchtime, easily added the one line of code (clear instructions are given), and the developer had fine tuned it by the evening. It now perfectly matches our store, and the developer went above and beyond the call of duty to ensure it was totally accurate.

This developer (and app) should be rewarded for the best customer service I have seen in a long time.

www.mayfairstockings.com

Greenhouseinteriors

Great App and great support... even after a few modifications were required to match our sites style, colour palette and cart functionality the support team were able to make it work with no fuss - highly recommend this app to any store owner.

Ascbuildingsupplies

We would highly recommend this App. The customer service and support was fantastic!

Partyanimalonline

Great app and simple to install the basics. Needed a bit of help with adjusting the design to suit the theme of the shop and Abhishek was amazingly fast to respond and to help. I would have no hesitation in recommending this app to anyone.

101s Ltd

I am so happy to have chosen this app. Abhishek was so helpful and patient in customizing the look and feel for me. He went above and beyond and was quick to make the adjustments. I would recommend this app above all the wishlist apps.

Boylerpf

Fantastic!! Uploaded the app and had an email within minutes notifying me they would be able to do free setup. Within a very short time, it was up and running perfectly including mobile and matching our theme. Had a question and had a response within minutes. HIGHLY recommend!!!