Smart Wishlist

Smart Wishlist

by Webmarked

The Fastest Wishlist App

KimsChakraCrystals

We tried another but did not offer what we had hoped. We needed support to add the boxes just where we wanted and to have small logos on each product, but support did all this for us within 24 hours of contact, we like that there’s no need for an account to use this particular app also, options to share wishlists from within the page to social media, and does add to cart also which a previous app failed on, all in all looks good, very customisable even for a novice like me! We will wait to see how it is received now....

Golden47Apparel

It took me a while to try out the other wish lists...I tried every wishlist within Shopify apps and this one was the winner.
This app can be customized very easily if your shop is bilingual. Everything within this app is in both English/French for best customer experience.

Customer support is great, they replied with a fix in a very short time. My customers are already using the wishlist and they are very happy!

DXHIVE Vanity

Wow, wow, wow!!!!! These guys just blew the competition out of the way! There is nothing like it on the market, you got the bells and whistles at a great price! Install: you just click 1 button... Done! For Shopify newbies out there this is a dream, no Liquid knowledge required at all. Highly configurable, looks beautiful, analytics well thought out, ...etc. The team behind Smart Whishlist just set the bar so high, the other whislist apps can't jump over it even if they try! Thank you an amazing app! Flawless, great pricing, ... gold medal!

Stella's Kitchen Gadgets

This app is amazing ... I love everything about it, especially the Wish List page where customers can go and check out all their wish list items, all in one area! The app developers were so helpful in making it fit so well with the design of my store, and customizing it exactly how I wanted it. They were friendly, professional and helpful. I definitely recommend this app!

New Hand

The app works awesome for us! Super customizable and our customer love it. The support is responsive and helpful - especially when it came to GDPR. I recommend the Smart Wishlist, above all is worth the little money!

Wildlings Organic Clothing

If you're looking for a WISHLIST app, this is the one. To me a Wishlist is a must have, as I myself put everything I want to buy in wishlists. Most other apps make you login to *their* system to be able to use the wishlist! This is the only app that lets customers wishlist without even signing in to their account on your site. If they want to save it, they'll have to sign in or make an account, which is great for you!!! Shopify team tried to get me to hire a developer to put the "wishlist" link in the top menu (!!!), but after one quick email with this app's customer service, they did it for me within the hour. 100% recommend. If all you want is a little heart icon, easily integrated into your product pages and menu, minimalist, efficient, fuss-free - THIS IS THE APP! Check it live on my site www.wildlingsorganicclothing.com

Fullpotentialisaboutyou

Im just feeling positive to start using Smart Wishlist. Here’s why— It was good news on the same day the GDPR went into effect that Smart Wishlist linked their Privacy Policy on the front of their app information page. I was in search for a Wishlist the same day with the GDPR in mind. First, I tried another app that just did not integrate well with my shop. Once I saw the Privacy Policy highlighted I was sure this was going to work. I’m happy Smart Wishlist had their site prepared for today. I felt they did it for me to stay productive on my e-shop. Awesome!

Antiquejewelrymall

Excellent wishlist app and excellent developer! After testing and comparing several Shopify wishlist apps for our store, this one worked the best, and was recommended by a top Shopify Plus developer to boot. We have been using this app for over a year at www.antiquejewelrymall.com and it works well.

House Of Botta

Here are few reasons why you should install this app:

1. Its functionality 10x better than other apps
2. super easy to install and use (they actually do it for you )
3. most sensitive and adjustable design of wish button than any other app
4. and for me probably most important: support and customer service is OUTSTANDING - quick, friendly, efficient and resultful. These guys go extra mile for you.
Not to mention this app cost you just as much as you spend on a cup of coffee. Worth every penny.

Korendytr

Wonderful app, cheap price and excellent service.
What can you expect more?