Smart Wishlist

Smart Wishlist

by Webmarked

The Fastest Wishlist App

Dark Fashion Clothing

The app functions perfectly and the support was amazing. I tried this app when support for another similar app didn't even reply to my emails. The smart wishlist team were very efficient and quick and installed the app for me, also customising it to fit in with the exact look I wanted for our website design.

Theratek

Loving the wishlist functionality that Webmarked.net provides my customers. They even set it up for my shop! Thanks.

Bikini Luxe Swim

This app is incredible. And the customer service is unparalleled the founder is available at all hours and goes above and beyond to help. He is one of the most skilled coders I have come across out of all of the apps we have ever installed.

Not only that but he has helped us find and fix other unrelated errors on our store. Even ones that Shopify support was unable to figure out.

This is an app you need in your store. Giving customers the option to be able to save and come back to items they like has boosted our sales. Incredible!

Candice Galek
Founder

Mandig

I was looking for the best wishlist App and found this to be the best solution to the best price. The product is great and we got super quick and very serviceminded support.

Jere Global

We are loving this app! Support got back with us super quick. Highly Recommend!

Republicabio

Very easy to implement. Nice features. You can place the Whislist icon in many places. Just waiting for the automation email too.

Itokri

I wish i could have given 10 stars for all the out of the world support provided by Abhishek. The app works fantastic on the store and i have lot of data too generated by the app which can be worked upon.
here are five thing which makes this THE BEST wishlist application on shopify:
1- it generates lot of analytical data for further use
2- i have tried all the apps on shopify for wishlist feature and this work smoothest of them all.
3. with great support provided by the developer, i could get it all set according to the theme design without any hassle.
4. it works without or with customer logged in! which is so great!
5. wishlist loads much faster than all the other apps available on store and looks great on mobile too.
if you are looking for a wishlist app. this is it!
Thanks Abhishek again!
All i could do was a shout-out and 5 star rating for your awesome help!

Sheva Jewelry

Smart Wishlist is an excellent app and the customer support is superb and responsive. Highly recommend.

Divine Experience Radio Store

Absolutely love this app! I was searching for an app that is easy to use and a team that responds to questions quickly. This app adds to my stores themes easily and looks great on the website! My customers love it!

Erika Kaisersot

Love this app, Great way for customers save, what they love, to find it when they come back.