Smart Wishlist

Smart Wishlist

by Webmarked

The Fastest Wishlist App

Inaaz.biz

The dashoard is never visible to us. I sought support but it was never given. The support team advised to open all cookies for every one. Our security expert told , it is a dangerous move to open all cookies. Very unprofessional support given, Last 60 days I could not access the dashboard.

July 14, 2020

It is technically impossible to access the dashboard of an App embedded in Shopify Admin if Third-party cookies are blocked in the browser. We had informed you this several times. Since you refused to enable 3rd party cookies, you were unable to access the Dashboard. Even Shopify Support Team were able to access the Dashboard on your store, but you were not able to access it. What you wanted is technically not possible at this point of time!

dev-elife

Very poor support. I've made four inquiries so far, none of them answered. Despite three months since I first contacted this. I am very angry.

March 23, 2020

It is incorrect to say that you inquiries went unanswered. Our records suggest that your first and the only request so far was made on March 13 and our team replied back within 12 hours. Since then, we waited 10 days for your response and now we are replying back to this review. Please respond to our email dated March 13, so that we may provide you with a resolution. Thanks!

Windsor

Overall this has very basic wishlist functionality. When any items on the wishlist are out of stock, then "Add to Cart" does NOT work at all.

To make things worse, the App Developer has not even responded to us for 4 weeks after we reported this problem to them. So I'm rating this as 1 star because I could not give it 0 stars.

Elivera

It is a very good idea, but the program works slowly, loads slowly, there is no sending of messages to the customer, unfortunately, but disappointed.