Smart Wishlist

Smart Wishlist | Reviews

by Webmarked

The Fastest Wishlist App

KewbzUK

UPDATE:
I have just learnt that they do not offer a feature that I believe is basic on all wishlist applications. The ability to see how many other people have added that product to their wishlist (to show popularity). I wanted to write a review and show my appreciation for these guys. I have a custom coded website where products tagged with 'Coming Soon' don't have a buy now button. I soon found out (after a few sales and head scratching) that people could still add them 'coming soon' products to a wishlist and purchase it from there. Roy was amazing when I expressed my concern and went above and beyond to fix my problem. He fixed my issue within 24 hours and now I can sit back without worry of selling products that aren't actually in stock yet :) Thanks guys! I wish you all the best for your future!

LIVINGforme

All in all good. Loading times okay. Downside: In July 2019 it was announced that automated Emails will be coming soon. Never happened. It's a solid app, sad though that promises here were not kept to integrate Emails. We might need to be looking for another app to fullfill this requirement.

Theprojectgarments