Smart Zipcode Validator

Smart Zipcode Validator | Reviews

by JoboApps

Check product availability for better shipping services

Gottle Gas

I had trouble with the UK postcodes such as E8, but the team worked on this for me, they were quick to reply and now it works well. Highly recommend.

Kwality Indian Grocery store

No support inspite of multiple requests that i sent to them. I really can not comment on the app because i was not able to use it. Update: I am updating the rating based on their reply since its not their fault and will try again

OnFarma

It's a good app. The team are available for all you need. It's fast to resolve my questions and problems in my store. Very good.

The Ink Bucket

They've provided an amazing support almost instantly for one of the issues that we had! And the app is working seamlessly as well. Keep it up guys.

TekkiTake

Great app on store compare to others, on time support given for issues, easy to use and do exactly same as features given !!

Prahran Market

Great simple app to use. There were a few postcode validators in the market but I found this the simplest to use. Friendly helpful support team.

Sigona's Home Deliveries

We do only local deliveries and this has been a lifesaver! Works great, is easy to use, and the team is very helpful and quick to respond to any issues we've had with the installation. Thank you!

Dr Trust

The Smart Zipcode Validator works great and seamlessly! The support staff is prompt and really helpful. Thank you guys and all the best!

thehungryspoon

Great app and very easy to use. The support team is very helpful and solves all your issues in no time. Would highly recommend this app if you are looking for a zipcode validator.

Buyerbabu Electronix

Easy to manage with good backend user experience as compare to other apps. Super Support with quick response to your queries. Highly recommended app.

Previous 1