Arvostelut (39)

• 3 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 3 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 5 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
13. heinäkuu 2024

We are surprised at it ability to learn..

Shop Rangeet
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä

Shop Rangeet,
we appreciate your feedback! 🙏 We're glad our AI's learning ability has surprised you.

12. heinäkuu 2024

Amazing app so far!! The AI is great at learning the ins and outs of the site quick. Highly recommend.

HIGH TIDE
Päivä sovelluksen käyttöä
BestChat vastasi 22. heinäkuu 2024

Your feedback means a lot, HIGH TIDE. 🙏 We're glad our AI is learning quickly! 👍✨

13. heinäkuu 2024

So far it has been great. i like that i can customise the AI

Glam Bam Girls
4 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä

Hey Glam Bam Girls,
Thanks a bunch for your lovely feedback! 😊 We're delighted to hear you enjoy the customization features. 🌈

5. heinäkuu 2024

So I'm just trying this out today and so far wow. Easy to set up and I love how every question I ask not only did I got a solution but was reccomended products that where available in my store. Fucking amazing it's a beauty

Cupid Beauty Supplies
32 minuuttia sovelluksen käyttöä

Hi Cupid Beauty Supplies,

We appreciate your support and enthusiasm! 🌈 We'll keep providing top-notch service.

30. toukokuu 2024

Nice

Smartfashion
Italia
Noin 2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
BestChat vastasi 22. heinäkuu 2024

Your feedback is invaluable to us, Smartfashion. 🙏 We're glad to meet your expectations! 👍✨

14. heinäkuu 2024

je l'utilise sur mon site et c'est très pratique ça remplace la FAQ et mes clients l'adore!

BetterBody
Ranska
Päivä sovelluksen käyttöä

Hey BetterBody,
Thanks a lot for your kind words! 😊 We're delighted that our tool is so practical and a hit with your clients! 🌈

24. maaliskuu 2024

Best AI chatbot in the shopify market.

Newretro.Net
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
BestChat vastasi 30. toukokuu 2024

Hi Newretro, we really appreciate your praise! It's great to hear you think we're the best in the market. 😊

24. tammikuu 2024

I just love this App!! This Smartbot is like a Human Form that provides great customer service to my customers. I am sometimes applauding on the deliverance it gives to the customer. I will recommend every Store Owner to install this App. It really helps 24 hours around the clock on question you wouldn't have time to stop and answer. I love my new friend!

901 FASHION
2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
BestChat vastasi 21. helmikuu 2024

Thank you, 901 FASHION, for such a positive review! We're really pleased to hear that Smartbot feels like a human assistant to you, providing great service to your customers. Your recommendation of Smartbot as a 'new friend' to other store owners is highly appreciated.

11. tammikuu 2024

This SmartBot app is amazing. I would highly recommend businesses to try it. It cuts down on all the question emails you receive by providing answers to the customers right away. It gives you insight as to what your customer need and asking for. Plus, it's a great pre-sale tool by offering discount. Try IT..

Elite Creed Natural
Noin 2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä

Hi Elite Creed Natural,
Thanks for sharing your fantastic experience! 🌟
Super happy to hear you're loving SmartBot. It's awesome it's making things smoother with those customer questions and helping you get the inside scoop on what your customers need. And who doesn't love a good discount, right? Really appreciate your review.

26. tammikuu 2024

This app is incredible. It is also an excellent pre-sale instrument. I would urge organizations that manage a significant volume of interactions to give it a shot. It reduces the volume of email inquiries received by promptly responding to customers' inquiries. It provides insight into the desires and needs of your customers.

AfriCan Immigration & Education
Kanada
9 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä

Hi AfriCan Immigration & Education,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We're so happy to hear that you've had a positive experience. We're always looking for ways to improve and meet your needs even better. 🚀

If there's anything specific you'd like to see in future updates or if you have any suggestions, please don't hesitate to let us know. Your satisfaction is our top priority! 💡