Smarter Contact Us Form

FAQ Contact Us, Data Analysis, Design, Email Classification

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

FAQ Contact Us, Data Analysis, Design, Email Classification

1 review

SIXTEEN92

I can't believe there aren't other apps that do this. It's a simple contact form that's easy to configure and had exactly what I needed. Allowing the customer to select the email subject is a great feature, allowing us to sort email inquiries by type and importance. Not without some issues, though. For example the entire app seems to be hosted on a random/parked GoDaddy domain that expired sometime last week, leaving everyone using this app with a blank Contact page and no way for customers to contact us. And since the app "takes over" your existing contact page and associated URL, when the app goes down and you can't access the app admin, you have to create an entirely new contact page URL. TLDR it causes a major ordeal. I almost feel bad deducting stars from a free app (I would gladly pay for this app, provided it was more reliable), but for an app that holds this much importance -- literally the only way for customers to contact us via our website -- I should be able to rely on it to do its only function at a minimum, and yet...