SmartrMail Email Marketing

SmartrMail Email Marketing

by SmartrMail

Smarter newsletters & automations. Mailchimp alternative.

4.8 of 5 stars

The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
  • 5 of 5 stars
    87% of ratings are 5 stars
  • 4 of 5 stars
    8% of ratings are 4 stars
  • 3 of 5 stars
    1% of ratings are 3 stars
    (5)
  • 2 of 5 stars
    2% of ratings are 2 stars
    (6)
  • 1 of 5 stars
    2% of ratings are 1 stars
    (7)

All reviews

1 - 10 of 371 reviews

Zabo Fashion

best mailprogram I have used until now!!! Easy to use... great work... thank you....................

Ridecycle Ebikes

Great emailing app with all the features you will need to run any email campaigns you need. If you cannot figure it out the team is quick to reply with a solution to your problem plus you can get free version that's more than enough.

Rent Heron

I love SmartrMail! The app is extremely easy to use and did something I thought I was going to have to hire someone to help me do! I was able to set up an automatic email including a coupon code that sends almost immediately after customers sign up for emails on my website AND design a good looking email in an hour. I've increased my email sign ups significantly and my next step is using SmartrMail to send out a marketing email. I ran into a problem with my test email and customer service worked on it immediately and didn't rest until they had figured out what happened - it was my emails fault but I really appreciated them getting to the bottom of it. I would highly recommend!

PHOMOUK

Reall pleased with how easy it is to use. Also being able to see email conversion rates is so helpful. I don't have many apps but this one is well worth it

BRICO-OUTLET | Les Promos Hot !!!

a complete application, answers all questions, competent and take all their time to assist customers.

Untitled By Am

Bonjour, je mets deux étoiles pour cette application car j'apprécie de pouvoir la tester avec un plan gratuit. Il faut tout de même envoyer un mail au support pour qu'on vous valide votre boutique. Les templates pour la newsletter sont corrects pour démarrer. L'email automatisé de bienvenue fonctionne. Pour le reste, elle marche extrêmement mal : aucune possibilité de synchroniser les abonnés existants depuis Shopify, le popup ne fait remonter aucun.e abonné.e et pourtant on voit le nombre d'inscrit.e.s mais aucun.e ne figure parmi les abonné.e.s sauf s'ils/elles s'inscrivent au niveau de votre formulaire d'inscription à la newsletter dans le footer. Les statistiques sont complètement erronées. La délivrabilité est très aléatoire. J'ai fait le test avec mes boîtes mails et auprès d'un panel de personnes. Certaines n'ont pas reçu ma newsletter, d'autres l'ont ouverte mais ne figurent pas dans les statistiques comme "ouvert". Une fois qu'un.e client.e s'est désabonné.e, il lui est impossible de se réabonner.
Pour finir, le support ne répond à aucune demande avec un plan gratuit. Pensez-vous qu'un marchand va vous faire confiance avec tous ces bugs et votre désertion ? Je l'ai téléchargée en me fiant aux multiples avis positifs qui me paraissent fort douteux. Dommage....

Windowsill Pies

Smartr Mail brings products into my newsletters seamlessly. The actual building of the newsletter is straightforward, even easier than Mail Chimp. I've definitely seen growth using the email signup Pop Up.

Happy e-Mart

I am using it for the first time. I like it is... Easy to use and has brought me sales of USD 81 because of advance functionality.

Ashdown Gaming

Really great app, already bringing in £100's of sales a month. automated emails are brilliant. set it up and let it go!

Simply J Beauty

This app helps with making sure all customers are in the loop when it comes to new products and sales.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38