SmartrMail Email Marketing

SmartrMail Email Marketing

by SmartrMail

Easily send better email newsletters. Mailchimp alternative.

Deja Drewit

Do not hesitate and try this app!!! I have tried Shopify's email marketing as well as Privy and both were disappointing. They did not have all the features I wanted.

Shopify does not have advanced segmenting or A/B testing. but it's free.
Mailchimp does not sync with my orders / customers and is expensive (twice the cost of this app)
Privy doesn't have A/B testing for subject lines and does not automatically sync with your customers, tags or orders. They told me I had to manually import many csv files with EACH TAG. And that I had to use their embedded forms in order for new tags to import.

This app does it all, I cannot tell you how happy I am that I found it.
Their advanced segmenting is MINDBLOWING. you can email people based on WHICH PRODUCT THEY BOUGHT or DIDN'T BUY!!! They have subject line A/B testing to increase open rates. It syncs automatically with your existing email list, customers and orders, no need to import anything.
-It's half the cost of Mailchimp. Even though it's not free like Shopify, I really want the extra features! I already setup a nice welcome email every time someone subscribes to my list.
-their abandoned cart email is beautiful and includes a nice discount code (unlike Shopify's bland email which you cannot customize)
-I can see how much $ i generated after sending an email
-I love the boost feature for newsletters, which resends the email to the recipients who did not open your last email. this is a lot easier than in other apps!
I've always hated and dreaded writing emails but this is the first time i can honestly say, i look forward to writing emails to my subscribers!
-customer support has been amazing as well as one of my emails had a bug and didn't send out, they fixed it right away.
-Although the A/B testing option is only on the higher end plan which I do not have, I may upgrade to that option in the near future.

Overall it's just a really SIMPLE and very advanced email marketing app and after 4 years I am finally happy to say goodbye to Mailchimp!

Fly Flava

I use this app to write news letters to my customers, I love it and its very easy to use with help from the templates they provide

Sentéales

This app works well and the support is great and efficient. Easy to use ! Our team is really happy with it. We recommend

Stoicheío

Great app for beginners and those east to navigate for anyone. Even if you aren't the tech-savvy type! Integration and automation has never been easier

LFT FIT

Extremely easy to use with some great templates. The support team is also quick with their response making this app one of my top app for a shopify store.

The Saltiest Dog

Great app, easy to use and great functionality. Makes it quick to send emails that look professional and easy to create a email pop up

WERBE-WELT.SHOP

Great People. And Exelent Suport

I Love to work with them

Kind People. they helped me with my subscriber, desing etc...

PARI

It is a great app, exactly what we needed in order to segment our customer base according to purchase history. Thank you so much Jan for your support and patience!

black shed pottery

The customer support is second to none. I'm a bit of a techno-phobe and the instant help, advice and links to educate are great. Setting up an email address linked to my store was super easy and Nicolas Vibert was super patient with my many questions. 5* service and highly recommend

Nothing Fancy Designs

I love this app! I'm not computer savvy at all, but through this app, I've been able to create beautiful, professional level newsletters for my customers. I also love how it tracks who is opening, who is clicking, and who is purchasing. This app is definitely an 11/10 and I'd recommend it to anyone looking to step up their marketing game! Thanks for making this aspect of being a small business owner so easy. You guys rock!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28