SmartrMail Email Marketing

SmartrMail Email Marketing

by SmartrMail

Easily send better email newsletters. Mailchimp alternative.

Erika L. Illustrations

I use the pop-up and the emails to welcome new customers. The abandon cart emails are super helpful too!

Linea Italia gioielli

Trovo quest'app facile da usare. Creare newsletter e automazioni è molto semplice con SmartrMail. Do 4 stelle perchè manca un sistema flow intuitivo che permetta di creare da zero delle automazioni più complete.

May 29, 2020

Hi Linea Italia gioielli team 👋

Thank you for your feedback, this is really appreciated 😊

The great news is that we do have an email flow builder with pre-made email automations in the works. You will be able to use it in your SmartrMail account in early August. We hope that you'll like these pre-made automations enough to update this review to 10 stars! ⭐️

In the meantime, feel free to reach out to our customer success team if you need any help with your email automations.

Kind regards,

Nicolas from SmartrMail

San Lázaro Coffee

I love this app because it makes sending emails for promotions, special products, etc a snap. In under 10 minutes I can send a great looking email that connects seamlessly w my store.

May 29, 2020

Hey San Lázaro Coffee team 👋

Thank you for your feedback 😊We're glad you've been able to ship your first emails in minutes 🎉

Wishing you the best with all the next ones 📩

Nicolas from SmartrMail

Country Creation

I use this app for my newsletters, pop-ups and product recommendations. Using the free version at the moment as still building business but will use paid version in future.

Lammeuld.dk

I installed this app and forgot all about it.
Went in to check the stats a few months later.
Had made 5 sales (on the free plan) on autopilot!
And from only 172 email subs.
I really am considering getting all of my subscribers into SmartrMail, so I never again have to design and send an email manually.

Norah's Place - Phoenix

I use this app to help automate my emails and my lists. It works wonders because there are some things I'd rather not keep up with and it takes care of all of it for me.

The Mosquito Company

I used this app to help get subscribers. really easy and works without any faults. Simple and was to use

Be Blessed Skincare

Marketing emails are very easy to put together and save a lot of time. I like all of the template options too.

Grace of Design

So far so good, the app was super easy to set up and the customer support was readily available. They even provided a free onboarding session to walk me through it and answer any questions that I had. My emails are going out as scheduled and look clean and professional. The only complaint is that I wish the opt-in email image area was adjustable, looks a bit small. otherwise no complaints so far.

Kmodesty

very helpful and easy to use for marketing tool such as email, , Newsletter etc...this app help you run your ads easily and quick it also help you engage with your customers.I highly recommend It.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24