SmartrMail Email Marketing

SmartrMail Email Marketing

by SmartrMail

Easily send better email newsletters. Mailchimp alternative.

Optimizeinstagram

I'm not the type to leave reviews, however the only two apps I've ever left reviews for so far are SmartrMail and LeftBrain.

I let spin-to-win collect emails, LeftBrain categorizes them, and SmartrMail basically does the rest.

I can go on for hours about how good email marketing is, but I have 2 pieces of advice for you. 1, spend the time figuring out which apps work best together, and 2, optimize those apps fully, work on your CTR and offers, you can see below, it takes time and effort to improve your stats, my CTR and numbers aren't great and that's admittedly my fault, but the app really does well to deliver automated emails and offers

06/10/2018 Offers 4,084 6% (264/4,084) 23% (62/264) $ 229.17
06/05/2018 Offers 4,087 6% (256/4,087) 30% (76/256) $ 216.46
05/31/2018 Group 4,079 14% (586/4,079) 14% (80/586) $ 342.09
05/31/2018 Auto-product 717 11% (82/717) 15% (12/82) $ 21.15
05/26/2018 Manual 4,551 7% (335/4,551) 21% (70/335) $ 169.66

www.opsocialmedia.com

Boutique Academia

I've had a good experience with SmartrMail. It's cheaper than MailChimp, and much easier to send emails. I love that it automatically imports images and product descriptions. That saves me so much time! I wish it were possible to include reviews from Judge.Me, but maybe they will do that in a future update. Every time I have asked for help with something, someone responds within half a day. I'd definitely recommend them.

Toponlinebargains

what a wonderful and intuitive app. made my money back in before the free trial ended

Momentum98

Just what we were looking for. Sends automatic product recommendation emails based on customers viewing history. Easy to setup and you can customize the signup form as a pop up or embed. Nice!

Silk Laundry

Already seen great sales in the first few days!

Sell4profituk

they are good, not sure how to get rid of my spam shopify subscribers though

Bluethumb Art Supplies

A pretty handy tool really. Was using mailchimp but got annoyed with their lack of support and found automations complicated.

Good sensible support, explained things properly.

They have some sophisticated features to be played around with. The auto product emails and suggestions are quite relevant and takes care of half the work. There's room for improvement but a much needed upgrade from the old emailing tools.

Angrykittyonline

They really go out of there way to teach you how it all works and make it better for you.

They explain anything and everything so you end up lot smarter about sending emails. This is very important!

Happy with service. We will keep using them in the future for sure.

www.dirtysouthvintage.com

UPDATE 10/3/2018

These guys are very trustworthy! They don't lie to you, they are honest and helpful! We have had an issue with a lot of apps making false promises and not being transparent and honest however these guys are! There good people and in business, this really matters.

Poli Duds

Love SmartrMail! The app is easy to use and the support team behind it are great. Just starting my store and they showed me how to use the app and offered tons of great advice. Pumped to start getting some sales :)

Hikersloop

Easy to use, great chat support. It's a must have Shopify app :)