SmartrMail Email Marketing

SmartrMail Email Marketing

by SmartrMail

Smarter newsletters & automations. Mailchimp alternative.

SadeEMoore

As of now, the app is very clear and easy; however, there are a few things that I'm still learning!!

Truthfully Yu

Easy to use, nice format for emails (especially for marketing) and easy to design, great customer service!

M.E.L.T Body

Super easy to navigate and provided everything I was looking for in one central app. Pop ups and automated emails.

Ozzie & Clémentine

It took a few weeks to get to grips with SmartrMail and the help I received was great. I would recommend it.

COCO + Ry Co.

Super easy to use app. Love how user friendly it is. Helps us make sleek newsletters so quickly. Love the automations too!

Nordic Candy

I am using the free version and it's perfect for me. I run a smaller store that only have a smaller number of customers, and it's automatically sending emails that constantly create sales. Highly recommended.

GlamLuxe

Easy to navigate/design and plug in the information you want! Also, the customer support is amazing!

Ink & Ivy Collective

Easy to use, love the templates, and their customer service is quick to respond! Easily integrates with Shopify and great for beginners.

SWS Fashion Company

Although I've not had any web sales stemming directly from my SmartrMail email campaigns, the application itself seems to be working in fine order. I am reaching my customers and have about a 35% open and engage rate with the emails being sent. SmartrMail makes it SO incredibly easy that I definitely can't complain! Satisfied customer, here. :)

Sacred Laughter

Very easy to learn now to design a newsletter. Also easy to upload .csv files into subscriber list. This last sentence is to reach the minimum of 100 characters for this review. That's lame