SmartrMail Email Marketing

SmartrMail Email Marketing

by SmartrMail

Easily send better email newsletters. Mailchimp alternative.

Grace of Design

So far so good, the app was super easy to set up and the customer support was readily available. They even provided a free onboarding session to walk me through it and answer any questions that I had. My emails are going out as scheduled and look clean and professional. The only complaint is that I wish the opt-in email image area was adjustable, looks a bit small. otherwise no complaints so far.

Kmodesty

very helpful and easy to use for marketing tool such as email, , Newsletter etc...this app help you run your ads easily and quick it also help you engage with your customers.I highly recommend It.

ELITE SILK NEW ZEALAND

I have been trying many different apps. But This one is a really cool one. It is very easy to install and works perfectly. I used it for a newsletter. I used Free basic and it's just wonderful. So easy, I did not have to use a support team or got stuck or anything like that. Installed, Created newsletter, and sent. It showed who opened, click, etc. Really Good App, Thank you to creators.

My Toy Hub

Nicolas and his team are very helpful answering your questions. Class A+++ service could not ask for more. Great app!

Molten Store

I've been a Smartrmail customer for years via another ecommerce platform (Shopify newbie, here!) and i can honestly say that i'm wildly impressed by Nicholas and the team. they're super responsive and thoughtful - often going above and beyond to assist my team and i. 11/10!

Chocograms

This app is great! Integrates nicely with Shopify and the customization is great! I also love how its easy to keep track of the amount I've made from emails!

ZootedDaily

Yasmine & Nicolas are a great deal of help! Awesome customer service & great with solving problems!

Dollhouse-Collection

Very quick to respond super helpful, the app itself is very user friendly and and straightforward definitely worth it.

Resolute Clothing Co.

The app was easy to execute right away. The ease in navigating through the app to create and automate campaigns helps to get you up and running quickly and with piece of mind that you can increase subscriber engagement.

Drip4Men™

UPDATE: My original email went out on Sunday so that explains the long delay, as they do not work on weekends, but when I was contacted on Monday I was very happy to learn they will make the changes and so I have increased my rating. In editing your customer list, there are no page numbers so going through the list to delete certain non-performing subscribers, you have to go through each page one-by-one to do the deletions (no way to do several at a time), and then it goes back to the very beginning. It can take a while if you have a large list. Otherwise we really like the format and how well it works and the templates are nice.

Just signed up for a paid subscription 2 days ago as we wanted to send more emails beyond the free allowance and since then there has been 2 issues. There has been no customer service reply in 24hrs to an email about customizing the email, which we have since sorted out, but the other was enough to make me cancel my subscription. There is a notation and the bottom of the emails that reads "Get more sales with SmartrMail"!!! I was totally horrified to see this as a paying customer! We tried to sort out how to remove it as so far no reply to our last email. This footer notation doesn't show in the preview either, which was really sneaky, so it was not noted until seen in the email we sent ourselves. We finally found that there is a small notation on the design page footer that has a small checkbox that reads "include logo footer", which is checked by default and has no indication of exactly what it is. Very deceptive. Just beware everyone!

May 4, 2020

Hey Drip4Men team 👋 Thanks for the feedback. Sorry for the late reply on Sunday night. It does look like you got a response within 5 hours though. Response times can take longer than our average 10-20 minutes on Sundays, as we try to maintain work/life balance for our team during the pandemic.

We've removed our branding now. We love your suggestion so we're also implementing a change to remove this on all paid plans instantly this week. You're also able to remove this on free plan, unlike most other email apps.