SmartrMail Email Marketing

SmartrMail Email Marketing

by SmartrMail

Easily send better email newsletters. Mailchimp alternative.

Drip4Men™

UPDATE: My original email went out on Sunday so that explains the long delay, as they do not work on weekends, but when I was contacted on Monday I was very happy to learn they will make the changes and so I have increased my rating. In editing your customer list, there are no page numbers so going through the list to delete certain non-performing subscribers, you have to go through each page one-by-one to do the deletions (no way to do several at a time), and then it goes back to the very beginning. It can take a while if you have a large list. Otherwise we really like the format and how well it works and the templates are nice.

Just signed up for a paid subscription 2 days ago as we wanted to send more emails beyond the free allowance and since then there has been 2 issues. There has been no customer service reply in 24hrs to an email about customizing the email, which we have since sorted out, but the other was enough to make me cancel my subscription. There is a notation and the bottom of the emails that reads "Get more sales with SmartrMail"!!! I was totally horrified to see this as a paying customer! We tried to sort out how to remove it as so far no reply to our last email. This footer notation doesn't show in the preview either, which was really sneaky, so it was not noted until seen in the email we sent ourselves. We finally found that there is a small notation on the design page footer that has a small checkbox that reads "include logo footer", which is checked by default and has no indication of exactly what it is. Very deceptive. Just beware everyone!

May 4, 2020

Hey Drip4Men team 👋 Thanks for the feedback. Sorry for the late reply on Sunday night. It does look like you got a response within 5 hours though. Response times can take longer than our average 10-20 minutes on Sundays, as we try to maintain work/life balance for our team during the pandemic.

We've removed our branding now. We love your suggestion so we're also implementing a change to remove this on all paid plans instantly this week. You're also able to remove this on free plan, unlike most other email apps.

Asian Veggies

im a first time shopify store owner.. this app was super intuitive for me to learn on my own (and i know i'm just scratching the surface).. and customer service is REALLY quick at responding (shoutout to nicolas)

Malli Store México

Excelente app, puedo programar el envio de mails rapido y facil me ahorra mucho tiempo y carga automaticamente mi base de datos de emails con la app

Jerseys Megastore

Great app. Much easier to use than MailChimp. Adding this app was a no brainer after seeing $3,500 in sales attributed to the newsletters during our trial.

twopods

ottima applicazione , abbastanza semplice da usare e personalizzare non metto 5 stelle perchè ancora la devo scoprire tutta comunque consiglio a tutti

Tallgrass Animal Acupressure Resources

Great app! Building campaigns is straightforward with good design elements. And the support team is super - timely, professional, knowledgeable and accessible -

Vapeazy

Love this app its so easy to do and saves time no need to spend ages setting anything up, just select what products you want to add to your news letter and send to all your customers. EASY...!

Love from Indie Clothing & Accessories

Easy and fast to create emails, I love that you can get the pic and link by just searching. The chat is so helpful and the staff are all great. The really do their best to help with whatever you are needing. Highly recommend!!

Top Flight Ink Productions

It's really easy to use! I'm loving the simplicity as apposed to other more complicated services!! And it's already making me some money!

NOVUS Mall

This App is all what we wanted... really INCREDIBLE! Furthermore, and after sending our first email, we got great advice from their professional team - even without asking - and specially Nicolas, was giving us some tips, that for sure, are very helpfull and super wellcome. Thanks a lot for the App, that is not only very friendly to work with, also, we highly appreciate the reply from Nicolas, on behalf of this wonderful team of professionals who are making our daily life better and easier.
No doubt, Smartrmail is a great solution: Super easy to work with, clear design and useful for any online store. Give it a try!