SmartrMail Email Marketing

SmartrMail Email Marketing

by SmartrMail

Easily send better email newsletters. Mailchimp alternative.

C'est La Tee Shop

Just starting our venture into the online retail space, SmartrMail has been a true blessing. I looked at several different applications for email campaigns and this was the best I could find for the money. it's so easy to use and the customer service has been outstanding! They ACTUALLY have a real person who will reply to you and help you with any questions you have.

June 25, 2019

Hi C’est La Tee Shop team!
Thank you for your feedback, this really means a lot to our team :)
Make sure to let us know if there is anything else we can help you with!

Apartment Stories

I moved my shop from Tictail to Shopify and needed to switch to SmartrMail. Always a little bit tricky when you change but the support team at SmartrMail was great and helped me so much. Million thanks!

CATOPIAN

This is a very easy-to-use and straight forward app. Perfect for quick automatic or manual email marketing. The chat option makes it easy to ask for help from the support team.

Love PreLoved

I moved from MailChimp to smartr mail and it’s so much More user friendly wish I had moved sooner ...

Eternal Creation

Forced to switch away from Mailchimp due to the Shopify integration and so glad we were forced to make this move! SmartrMail is superior to Mailchimp and the customer service is outstanding which has made the switch very smooth.

Bliss Birth

We migrated from Mailchimp and the Smartrmail team made it super easy. Other extra features have allowed me to create more specific automations which is saving me heaps of time, and the set up team walked me through the whole thing within a few short days.

Orange Sherbet Boutique

Like most, we have made the shift from MailChimp to Smartrmail due to the falling out with Shopify. Regarding the system, so far so good. We are still very new to the program however everything seems to be running seamlessly. Overall the support has been exceptional, super helpful and speedy response. Pretty happy from where I am standing Thanks guys!

Sunburst Outdoor Living

i switched from mailchimp and so far am really happy. Customer service is fantastic and the email set up is really easy.

The iFISH Store

Haven't used the app yet and am in the process of migrating our Shopify Store over from MailChimp. So far, customer Service has been very helpful and responsive.

Seriously FAB®

We decided to move away from MailChimp prompted by the discontinuation of the platform from Shopify. SmartrMail looked like a great option, and so far we are very pleased! Nicolas and his team helped migrate our subscriber list and also duplicated our previous Home page Pop Up. We also did an on boarding training to learn how to create and send email messages. Their pricing is fair and the system is user friendly. Happy customer - thanks guys!!