SmartrMail Email Marketing

SmartrMail Email Marketing

by SmartrMail

Easily send better email newsletters. Mailchimp alternative.

CaptCan Comics

Fantastic, easy to use app! So often you get "FREE" Apps that have most features blocked out, or you have to buy them. This delivers exactly what it says it will and it is super easy to use.

Bay Vape

Very good app, so easy to set up and edit Email. The only thing I need to do is finish editing an email, the app will do all the rest.

Style Clique Australia

I've now had a little bit of time to work with this app and am in love... While there are a few things that need to be improved (which I understand they are working on) the customer service is fantastic. I had a small issue and the guys tested it for me to make sure everything was working perfectly.

Can't wait to see the additional features such as being able to fully customize the abandoned cart and product recommendations, which is in the works!

If you are looking for an alternative from Mailchimp or any other email marketing apps then give these guys a look in....

Revive Wear

I used this app to simplify and save time with email marketing. This app is so easy to use and is very quick to custom design emails. Since using this app, my open emails have increased. I would only ask if the pop up could have more features.
Received quick reply and very helpful guidance with pop up newsletter. I also had 1:1 chat with support - so helpful and learnt to improve email marketing. Highly recommended.

Zoomies Uncaged

Awesome app for assisting with my email marketing and a great support team that responds quickly and give excellent advice. Thank you!

Keuka Outlet

Exactly what I needed! Easy to add products into emails without the hassle of copying and pasting all the product info. Saves me money and time. Only have sent 1 email and already made a sale!!

Indypicker.com

So far so good, installation was easy have set up a pop up and abandon cart. Sent 2 emails out 2nd one book a $91 order. Analytics could use a few more parameters and be able to sort by column. Overall a nice basic package. indypicker.com

ShopChayah

The thing that I love the most about this app is that it allows me to create professional emails with ease. I also don't have to worry about my emails not going directly to my list, it shows me exactly what to do to make sure it goes where it needs to. There is no extra steps my list has to take to be able to receive my emails. That's priceless.

dragqueenmerch

This is a great app at a great price. You won't find all the bells and whistles you will with some of it's more expensive competitors just yet but for the price you can't beat it. Customer service has been amazing.

Glicha

Great app. Very simple to use. Doing everything: Welcome popups, newsletters, mailing list, automation, Great.! Also get a personal support Thanks to Yasmine, Nicolas, Josh and i am sorry if forgot one of the great people at Smartmail. Thanks and good luck!