SmartrMail Email Marketing

SmartrMail Email Marketing

by SmartrMail

Smarter newsletters & automations. Mailchimp alternative.

Windowsill Pies

Smartr Mail brings products into my newsletters seamlessly. The actual building of the newsletter is straightforward, even easier than Mail Chimp. I've definitely seen growth using the email signup Pop Up.

Happy e-Mart

I am using it for the first time. I like it is... Easy to use and has brought me sales of USD 81 because of advance functionality.

Ashdown Gaming

Really great app, already bringing in £100's of sales a month. automated emails are brilliant. set it up and let it go!

Simply J Beauty

This app helps with making sure all customers are in the loop when it comes to new products and sales.

J&L Royal

Shopify email did not work, it was not sending emails to all my subscribers and this app was easy to use and it sends all emails to subscribers. Also, love templates that are created and the newsletter feature. I love how I can schedule emails too so I will not forget to send emails. Just starting to email market and I am loving it already

soceetee

I used this app to kick start my email marketing. Love the templates and automation that are easily editable. Hope this would generate sales ultimately.

Healthy Impact B.V.

Good app, easy to work with. Free till 1.000 emails. Standard formats are good looking and everything is adaptable.

Rare-Box

I like it. But it'd be useful if there would be more information about what I'm looking at with those percentages. Overall I miss some more information in detail.

FOAMIE México

It´s the first time I am writing newsletters and it was really easy for me with this app. The templates are 100% intuitive and look very professional.

Life Shield Nutritionals

We have tried several apps. This is one of the easiest ones. Super easy to use. Love it. Highly recommended.