SmartrMail Email Marketing

SmartrMail Email Marketing

by SmartrMail

Easily send better email newsletters. Mailchimp alternative.

Designfund.dk

We recently changed from MailChimp to SmartrMail and have not regretted so for one second. All features work well, and the support is simply outstanding, the best we ever experienced. Highly recommend.

Fit Doggo Shop

It's so simple and included all we truly basically want,no complicated things try to make me break the computer.And the support is great it helped the thing that i didn't even asked.

Scoot City Ltd

Great app, easy to use, and helps to save a lot of time when communicating when prospects and new customers. Highly recommended

Pretty Girl Mirrors

Highly recommend! It's easy to use, aesthetically pleasing, and quick responses from the help team. I've tried the other big name email marketing providers but found this to be the best one!

Pibu Express

I used this app to create an abandoned cart sequence. The customer service and support is really good - very helpful and quick to respond. Thanks

LightLash

Moved from MailChimp and I'm extremely satisfied. It is priced very well compared to the competition and offers all the essentials that you will use day-to-day. I never keep apps that don't pay for themselves and this one has been showing extremely good ROI with minimal work. To DEVELOPERS:
Can you please make the automated product recommendation emails more customisable? I would really like to send them but they look plain and ugly compared to other things. I wish I could make a template there.

freddie the rat kids boutique

I like the app, easy to use and works well. Customer support is very responsive. Have had a few issues that were tweaked and fixed by the team very quickly when the issue wasn’t their end but in the coding of my theme. Super helpful!! Will possibly upgrade just for a few extra features available.

THE IBIZA CANDLES

Absolute amazing app for email marketing, after try a lot app this is the absolute winner, is the stars app for our store, also the support team is incredible 24 hours survey and take care of our costumers, Thanks Smartrmail Team

Boyshill Tools and Treen

Working well for us - nice and simple to use and producing sales from our website . . . . . . . . . .

shop.AxeDr.com

I'd really like to thank you for the FREE access you've so generously given to store owners like myself. I'd also like to say, it's pretty much the best email app for shopify. I've extensively tried mailchimp, omnisend, seguno, privy, shopify email, cm commerce, mailerlite, jilt....the list goes on. Your's has the most features that I need, and makes the customer journey a bit easier than the next best option which is mailchimp(Mailchimp makes you upgrade to $30 a month to use the visual customer journey builder. I'd like to request/suggest an added feature. Allow users to insert product recommendations block into automated flow emails and/or allow product recommendation emails to be used in the automated flows tab. As a customer, I would even be willing to pay a one time add-on fee of $5 to $10 for a recommended products block to be used in emails, rather than having to insert products that might not apply to email recipients. Anyways, I appreciate your work. Keep rocking.