SmartrMail Email Marketing

SmartrMail Email Marketing

by SmartrMail

Easily send better email newsletters. Mailchimp alternative.

Eva Simone' Hair Care

So far, so good. I've been using it for about a month, and I haven't experienced any issues. Its a good way to keep up with your customers. I downloaded the app to be able to send automatic emails to customers who subscribed to my mailing list; however, I was able to do so much more. For this reason, I highly recommend.

Ethical Nutrition Co

I used the free version of this app as a way to get started with automated emails with a database of less than 1000. For this purpose it was great!

The Cranio Collections

So far, so good. This app is easy to set up and seems to work as promised. I would recommend this app.

POOCH Botanics

As a new user, I really appreciate and enjoy using this app when creating my marketing emails. I feel that this app is best for my business!

Something To Wear

FINALLY! An All-In-One app that serves all of my business needs! I had a few different apps from different developers and my goal was to consolidate everything into one app, & THIS is it! I am not proficient by any means in in writing or inserting code, and with this app - you don't have to! Within 10 minutes of installing this, I had my email captures, abandoned cart, and welcome emails set up and running. Don't waste your time with any other apps!!

Cutesy Baby Boutique

Great app for email marketing! Very easy to use, love that one app can do all my emails & even has a pop-up :)

Elle & Main Boutique

We just started using this app and it is so easy! We love the ability to make the emails our own and also the popup options. We have actually started making some sales due to our emails through this app!

Swagg Splash

It is really good for start. Has lots of solutions. The one we are most benefiting from is the automation for abandoned checkouts. Makes customers come back.

Honee Drip

The best app to use for automated emails hands down! Their pop up feature is amazing! Their user interface was so easy and very beginner-friendly. The help is amazing and so quick! I have used a couple of other apps, and this is by far my FAVORITE!

Guerilla Choice

Really good ap, for this price perfect. I use it the most for the newsletter. I recommend it to everyone