SmartrMail Email Marketing

SmartrMail Email Marketing

by SmartrMail

Easily send better email newsletters. Mailchimp alternative.

Cheery Kyris Closet

My trial went well, so I signed up for a paid account yesterday.

Immediately, the app sent out about 5 duplicate emails to each of my customers, over the course of about 30 minutes.

I'm still digging out from all of the complaints from my email list.

If you don't want your email list to get spammed, don't use this app until they have the bugs worked out.

Aussie Discreet

Smart Mail is a revenue multiplier. It has increased sales drastically on our site https://aussiediscreet.com.au It is a no brainer. Aussie Discreet loves you guys!

Elevatortech

Cool app so far - I'm actually using the manual emails more than the automatic, but I've only had it a few weeks, so well see. Still waiting for the ability to choose 'only Sale' items in automatic emails, please add it!

EDIT: 'On sale' added to automatic emails, very handy.

The Style Quarter

I have been trying to contact the support through e-mail (concierge@sendicate.net) regarding billing concerns but have not received a reply. It's been about a month. I've sent an e-mail again just now, let's see.

To be fair, the app does what it's supposed to do, but I unsubscribed because it's not working for me (in terms of sales).

I'm very disappointed with the lack of support, though, and would not be recommending this app for this very reason.

October 1, 2019

Hi The Style Quater team, this was app was acquired in 2016, and we've made massive changes including adding a dedicated support team. Our response times are on average under 30 minutes.

The Afropolitan Shop

This is a great app! I see sales every time I send out an email. I love it, great help in email marketing and a good accompaniment to MailChimp since it has built in integration.

Orglamix

Log in for Shopify not working. I can not access my account. Frustrating.

October 1, 2019

Hi Orglamix team, thanks for letting us know. This was app was acquired in 2016, and we haven't had any of these issues since as you can see from all the new reviews. You can always contact us via our live chat or at support@smartrmail.com.

The WOD Life

The app has good potential, but there are a several issues with this upfront. It is not FREE after the trial period, a huge misconception initially.

There is no functionality to control what emails are being sent. So the system just sends bulk random emails to customers, rather than crafting targeted and intuitive emails that we are after.

Some potential, but needs a lot of work to deliver.

October 1, 2019

Hi WOD Life team, this was app was acquired in 2016, and we've made massive changes since, as you can see from all the new reviews. We added newsletters back in 2016 so you can fully control the products you have in your emails as well as new controls and improved targeting with our product recommendations.

We'd love it if you could consider updating your review!

GotPetSupplies.com

We have uses this app from almost the beginning. Developers have continued to make improvements and it is a must have if you want to put your email marketing on autopilot and generate sales. New features included with auto emails is the ability to select the frequency of the emails, date and time. We use the manual email function as well to send out special promotion. Must have app, our time is worth more than $20 per month and it pays for itself. Great customer service and developers are responsive.

متجر قرطاسية

Fantastic, must have and easy to use app! Plus, a very quick and awesome support from the Sellout team!

Cerulean Chest

Great App.... but after the trial period it cost 20.00 for no control over what customers are seeing.

October 1, 2019

Hi Cerulean Chest team, this was app was acquired in 2016, and we've made massive changes since, as you can see from all the new reviews. We added newsletters back in 2016 so you can fully control the products you have in your emails.