SmartrMail Email Marketing

SmartrMail Email Marketing

by SmartrMail

Easily send better email newsletters. Mailchimp alternative.

Elevatortech

Cool app so far - I'm actually using the manual emails more than the automatic, but I've only had it a few weeks, so well see. Still waiting for the ability to choose 'only Sale' items in automatic emails, please add it!

EDIT: 'On sale' added to automatic emails, very handy.

The Afropolitan Shop

This is a great app! I see sales every time I send out an email. I love it, great help in email marketing and a good accompaniment to MailChimp since it has built in integration.

GotPetSupplies.com

We have uses this app from almost the beginning. Developers have continued to make improvements and it is a must have if you want to put your email marketing on autopilot and generate sales. New features included with auto emails is the ability to select the frequency of the emails, date and time. We use the manual email function as well to send out special promotion. Must have app, our time is worth more than $20 per month and it pays for itself. Great customer service and developers are responsive.

متجر قرطاسية

Fantastic, must have and easy to use app! Plus, a very quick and awesome support from the Sellout team!

Bye Bye Parabens

This is a must have Shopify app. We look at it as another sale person sending out emails to customers reminding them of our awesome products. Get it now!

layer

Pays for itself. I get orders every time I send this out. Sometimes it takes people a couple of times after seeing regular emails to purchase. I used to use Mail Chimp but that was not as streamlined as this app is and that was a bit of a lifework to create an email. I am eager for them to come up with product customization but this app is the best app I have in growing my business and the customer service is really great. It is worth the $20

www.layerjewelry.com

Musclefreak

Great application! I didn't expect excelent feedback from our customer. Thanks guys!

Asian Designers

A wonderful free App, beautifully presented and automatically sends emails out. One less thing to worry about when it comes to marketing! Thumbs up. Thank you :)

mybrush.dk

This app is fantastic! It has all the features needed for a shop like ours after the latest update. Thanks Chad for listing to our needs!

Coco & Simone

$191 in Sales due to their automated BEAUTIFUL Email Campaigns :-) One less thing we have to worry about all for FREE :-)

Thanks guys!