SmartrMail Email Marketing

SmartrMail Email Marketing

by SmartrMail

Easily send better email newsletters. Mailchimp alternative.

mybrush.dk

This app is fantastic! It has all the features needed for a shop like ours after the latest update. Thanks Chad for listing to our needs!

Coco & Simone

$191 in Sales due to their automated BEAUTIFUL Email Campaigns :-) One less thing we have to worry about all for FREE :-)

Thanks guys!

G.Q.A. CLOTHING

AWESOME APP! SALES HAVE BEEN IMPROVING SINCE I DOWNLOADED THIS APP!

K5 Optima Store

Absolutely great app and even better, it's free!!!! Only wish more customization was allowed.

Bye Bye Parabens

This is a must have Shopify app. We look at it as another sale person sending out email to customers reminding them of your awesome products. Get it now!

VitoRoad.com

Early days but blimey this seems to work :)

Zeyna Atelier

Excellent app, and has helped us get additional sales. Based on the results we are thinking developing our email campaigns a bit more...It would be excellent if we can customize the products which are sent in the email.

Terrapin Stationers

Great App!

I Should've signed up earlier.
Sales went up within minutes of signing up

Zasttra.com

Great app guys. I'm sure upgrades are still coming. So far, 5 stars all the way!

The Detox Market

Easy, fast and efficient with a clean design. That is all we can ask for. I am sure that they will come with more customization options that will make it just perfect.