SmartrMail Email Marketing

SmartrMail Email Marketing

by SmartrMail

Easily send better email newsletters. Mailchimp alternative.

Hochis

Highly rate this app, makes life simple and the support is perfect.

On Trends Avenue

The App is great, easy to use, Smartrmail have a great support system. I love using this app because it allows us to promote our product, and help recover abandon cart recovery.

H20able

This app and the the people behind it are spectacular. The app is really simple, very user friendly, Nothing is hidden it is all right there in front of you. Plus it has everything you need to get your Email marketing done and done right. I installed it and then had some issues( not with this) but I couldn't use it. They double checked it and I got my 15 day trial back. Josh was the one who has helped me the whole time, and let me tell you he is one patient person. He stayed up late to help me install it, set it up, and then he himself helped design my emailer. I couldn't ask for more or a better Rep. He made a customer out of me! Highly recommend to anyone at any stage in Ecommerce!

Coffeecollective

Couldn't be happier with Smartrmail for my email marketing. I've used Klaivyo and actually loved their flows and features but unfortunately my sales dropped off compared to mailchimp. While smartermail may not have every single feature, my emails have better open rates and my sales have improved with probably less work.

I'd recommend using their product recommendation emails, I've just set them to send every week and I get sales without even trying. EASY! Abandoned cart emails have been getting decent sales too on the 2nd send.

Keep up the great work guys!

Cheery Kyris Closet

My trial went well, so I signed up for a paid account yesterday.

Immediately, the app sent out about 5 duplicate emails to each of my customers, over the course of about 30 minutes.

I'm still digging out from all of the complaints from my email list.

If you don't want your email list to get spammed, don't use this app until they have the bugs worked out.

Aussie Discreet

Smart Mail is a revenue multiplier. It has increased sales drastically on our site https://aussiediscreet.com.au It is a no brainer. Aussie Discreet loves you guys!

Elevatortech

Cool app so far - I'm actually using the manual emails more than the automatic, but I've only had it a few weeks, so well see. Still waiting for the ability to choose 'only Sale' items in automatic emails, please add it!

EDIT: 'On sale' added to automatic emails, very handy.

The Style Quarter

I have been trying to contact the support through e-mail (concierge@sendicate.net) regarding billing concerns but have not received a reply. It's been about a month. I've sent an e-mail again just now, let's see.

To be fair, the app does what it's supposed to do, but I unsubscribed because it's not working for me (in terms of sales).

I'm very disappointed with the lack of support, though, and would not be recommending this app for this very reason.

October 1, 2019

Hi The Style Quater team, this was app was acquired in 2016, and we've made massive changes including adding a dedicated support team. Our response times are on average under 30 minutes.

We'd love it if you could consider updating your review.

The Afropolitan Shop

This is a great app! I see sales every time I send out an email. I love it, great help in email marketing and a good accompaniment to MailChimp since it has built in integration.

Orglamix

Log in for Shopify not working. I can not access my account. Frustrating.

October 1, 2019

Hi Orglamix team, thanks for letting us know. This was app was acquired in 2016, and we haven't had any of these issues since as you can see from all the new reviews. You can always contact us via our live chat or at support@smartrmail.com.

We'd love it if you could consider updating your review.