SmartrMail Email Marketing

SmartrMail Email Marketing

by SmartrMail

Easily send better email newsletters. Mailchimp alternative.

The Afropolitan Shop

This is a great app! I see sales every time I send out an email. I love it, great help in email marketing and a good accompaniment to MailChimp since it has built in integration.

Orglamix

Log in for Shopify not working. I can not access my account. Frustrating.

October 1, 2019

Hi Orglamix team, thanks for letting us know. This was app was acquired in 2016, and we haven't had any of these issues since as you can see from all the new reviews. You can always contact us via our live chat or at support@smartrmail.com.

The WOD Life

The app has good potential, but there are a several issues with this upfront. It is not FREE after the trial period, a huge misconception initially.

There is no functionality to control what emails are being sent. So the system just sends bulk random emails to customers, rather than crafting targeted and intuitive emails that we are after.

Some potential, but needs a lot of work to deliver.

October 1, 2019

Hi WOD Life team, this was app was acquired in 2016, and we've made massive changes since, as you can see from all the new reviews. We added newsletters back in 2016 so you can fully control the products you have in your emails as well as new controls and improved targeting with our product recommendations.

We'd love it if you could consider updating your review!

GotPetSupplies.com

We have uses this app from almost the beginning. Developers have continued to make improvements and it is a must have if you want to put your email marketing on autopilot and generate sales. New features included with auto emails is the ability to select the frequency of the emails, date and time. We use the manual email function as well to send out special promotion. Must have app, our time is worth more than $20 per month and it pays for itself. Great customer service and developers are responsive.

متجر قرطاسية

Fantastic, must have and easy to use app! Plus, a very quick and awesome support from the Sellout team!

Cerulean Chest

Great App.... but after the trial period it cost 20.00 for no control over what customers are seeing.

October 1, 2019

Hi Cerulean Chest team, this was app was acquired in 2016, and we've made massive changes since, as you can see from all the new reviews. We added newsletters back in 2016 so you can fully control the products you have in your emails.

My Pleasure Box

It was originally a free app and then they asked for $20 to upgrade their services. The app was great at the free price but the lack of features and customization that mailchimp provides for free doesn't make this app worth $240.00 a year. I decided to remove the app.

October 1, 2019

Hi My Pleasure Box team, this was app was acquired in 2016, and any price changes we've made since, we've always grandfathered current users. You can see all the love from the new reviews.

Bye Bye Parabens

This is a must have Shopify app. We look at it as another sale person sending out emails to customers reminding them of our awesome products. Get it now!

layer

Pays for itself. I get orders every time I send this out. Sometimes it takes people a couple of times after seeing regular emails to purchase. I used to use Mail Chimp but that was not as streamlined as this app is and that was a bit of a lifework to create an email. I am eager for them to come up with product customization but this app is the best app I have in growing my business and the customer service is really great. It is worth the $20

www.layerjewelry.com

Milestone Films

It was originally a free app and then they asked for $20 to upgrade their services. With an inquiry, they revealed it was actually $20 a month. It isn't a bad app, but the fact it couldn't be customized for me to choose my own products to advertise and with it going from free to $240 a year, I decided to remove the app.

October 1, 2019

Hi Milestone Films team, this was app was acquired in 2016, and any price changes we've made since, we've always grandfathered current users. We also have a free plan now. You can see all the love from the new reviews.