SmartrMail Email Marketing

SmartrMail Email Marketing

by SmartrMail

Easily send better email newsletters. Mailchimp alternative.

Bitesoft co.

Really happy we found this app. All round perfect for everything you need. Nicolas has been super helpful & does a great job.

August 28, 2019

Thank you Luke and Alexis 😊 This really means a lot to our team.

We'll remain available if you have any question or need any help with your automation setup!

frockk

Customer support is amazing ..responses are personal , with screen shots of MY store . Has everything you need to run off your online store , without extra stuff that gets in the way . Easy to set up , nice type faces , and intuitive. Very happy

August 28, 2019

Thank you Kathryn! 😊Always a pleasure to help you through this setup. Looking forward to getting all your automations setup!

Buck Naked Soap Company Inc

I really love this app and the people behind it. Has most of the functionality of the previous app I was using, but with SmartrMail you can speak to/message with real people. People who are helpful and can help navigate. The only reason for a 4 star v. 5 star review is because I’d like to see bit more functionality and design elements. BUT, I know these are in the works.

Good Designs Au

Holy moly this email marketing app does everything! Serious.

It's nice to use, the emails look amazing, the support has been great. I can't remember having more helpful support from any app tbh - they (nick?) answered every question I had straight away. And showed me what else I could be setting up. I genuinely can't believe it's free.

This is why I love Shopify, apps like this that literally do everything I need in email for Good Designs. Can't recommend Smartrmail highly enough!

Aloha Eyes

E-mail made simple. Pays for itself and much more. Auto emails are great since I can never remember send them out. Easy to set up. Just set and forget!

www.beautyfullskin.com.au

easy designs templates and so quick to set up emails.

www.Nuroco.com

This app pays for its every month its like a free app with profits it shows conversion rates and also gives automatic email marketing of my new products to customers I love it saves me time and makes me money two thumbs up - Praise the lord!!

ICHPIG

Easy to use interface, excellent support team, stress free mailout application. Great stuff SmartrMail!

July 23, 2019

Thanks so much ICHPIG! We really appreciate the kind feedback. - George

Cuidado Integral de las Mascotas

An excellent tool, I will apreciate if you could consider the topics that I have mention to you in some chats, specially those that relate with spanish language issues. Keep the good work

2tech ltd

Was so nervous when our previous app was no longer supported by Shopify but i'm so glad it happened! Customer service is amazing, responses are informative & SmartrMail is so easy to use! Can't recommend enough.

July 22, 2019

Thank you 2Tech team 😊Always happy to help!