SmartrMail Email Marketing

SmartrMail Email Marketing

by SmartrMail

Easily send better email newsletters. Mailchimp alternative.

Sell4profituk

they are good, not sure how to get rid of my spam shopify subscribers though

Bluethumb Art Supplies

A pretty handy tool really. Was using mailchimp but got annoyed with their lack of support and found automations complicated.

Good sensible support, explained things properly.

They have some sophisticated features to be played around with. The auto product emails and suggestions are quite relevant and takes care of half the work. There's room for improvement but a much needed upgrade from the old emailing tools.

Angrykittyonline

They really go out of there way to teach you how it all works and make it better for you.

They explain anything and everything so you end up lot smarter about sending emails. This is very important!

Happy with service. We will keep using them in the future for sure.

www.dirtysouthvintage.com

UPDATE 10/3/2018

These guys are very trustworthy! They don't lie to you, they are honest and helpful! We have had an issue with a lot of apps making false promises and not being transparent and honest however these guys are! There good people and in business, this really matters.

Poli Duds

Love SmartrMail! The app is easy to use and the support team behind it are great. Just starting my store and they showed me how to use the app and offered tons of great advice. Pumped to start getting some sales :)

Hikersloop

Easy to use, great chat support. It's a must have Shopify app :)

Pattilapel

So happy I discovered this app! It's way easier and more straightforward than any other email marketing app I've used. Great customer service too! Highly recommend!

Econica

Probably the best investment I made in my shop. The follow-up emails and abandoned cart messages are a brilliant way to gain your customers and get extra sales! Love it!

All Zen Boutique Llc

I started with these guys from the beginning and they've grown so much! I love the features they keep adding, love that they ask us what should be added next and listen to what we say, love how responsive customer service is, love the auto emails the ability to send manual emails, and I could keep going but I think you've got the point. :) Great job guys (BTW, Josh just told me new features are coming soon, can't wait!)

Love Pierce Me

I LOVE IT! Direct contact to my customers! Just started and I'm getting sales. I look forward to getting BIGGER SALES. Stay tuned for more GREAT results from PIERCE ME! I LOVE SMARTMAIL!

Bright Attitude

Love this app. It really simplifies my e-mail marketing activity. We are a new store and I love seeing the new subscribers added to my mailing list daily. I also like tracking delivery,open and click rates. I can tell when an e mail is sent, store traffic increases!