SmartrMail Email Marketing

SmartrMail Email Marketing

by SmartrMail

Easily send better email newsletters. Mailchimp alternative.

VitoRoad.com

Early days but blimey this seems to work :)

Zeyna Atelier

Excellent app, and has helped us get additional sales. Based on the results we are thinking developing our email campaigns a bit more...It would be excellent if we can customize the products which are sent in the email.

Terrapin Stationers

Great App!

I Should've signed up earlier.
Sales went up within minutes of signing up

Zasttra.com

Great app guys. I'm sure upgrades are still coming. So far, 5 stars all the way!

The Detox Market

Easy, fast and efficient with a clean design. That is all we can ask for. I am sure that they will come with more customization options that will make it just perfect.

OH LÀ L'ART

Amazing app, easy to set up and beautifull design. Very usefull for those who want to keep on our customers minds with new products, increase sales and want to save time.
Wonderfull support from the team!

Jupe NYC

I like this app however, it definitely needs an upgrade. I like that it automatically sends emails to your customers but this app has virtually no customization which is a downside. I would love for this app to have more features so I can rate it with 5 stars and LOVE it!

October 1, 2019

Hi Jupe NYC team, this was app was acquired in 2016, and we've made massive changes since, as you can see from all the new reviews. We've added tons of new design customization features so your template can perfectly match your brand.

We'd love it if you could take another look and consider updating your review!

Security Hardware Direct

Wonderful Customer Service Support! Thank you Concierge!

Party and Beauty

Can we add our social links to the email or edit the content to promote an offer?

Leah B. Boutique

Haven't heard much feedback about this app. From the month I've had it, it's only produced 1 order. I almost think that with this app I am over-sending to my customers. Instead of being engaging, I think it just gets annoying and they disconnect. I like how it chooses products at random, however there are literally no customization options which leads me to believe that this is why customers are losing interest. All white with 4 pictures. Boring.

October 1, 2019

Hi Leah, this was app was acquired in 2016, and we've made massive changes since, as you can see from all the new reviews. We've added tons of new design customization features so your template can perfectly match your brand.

We'd love it if you could take another look and consider updating your review!