SmartrMail Email Marketing

SmartrMail Email Marketing

by SmartrMail

Smarter newsletters & automations. Mailchimp alternative.

2tech ltd

Was so nervous when our previous app was no longer supported by Shopify but i'm so glad it happened! Customer service is amazing, responses are informative & SmartrMail is so easy to use! Can't recommend enough.

July 22, 2019

Thank you 2Tech team 😊Always happy to help!

Elise Design

We needed a Mailchimp replacement and I’d seen SmartrMail mentioned when looking for recommendations. The UI seemed pretty simple and things like smart segments and automation seemed to be ready to go out of the box. Support has also been really good during our trial period. Pricing structure is cheaper and more flexible than Mailchimp and reporting gives a clear insight to costs and ROI.

Broome Staircase Designs

Changed over from Mailchimp (used this app for approx 6 years).It is a lot quicker and easier to use! Although a bit more expensive but we can justify this with saving time.

We also have the option to do a one to one mentoring so that we can learn as much as we can and get the most our of our database.(Mailchimp never gave us this opportunity so we had to teach ourselves).

The only thing we would ask is that Smartrmail bring in the option to put emojis in the subject line like Mailchimp as it helps create a EYE CATCHING email which is SOOOOOOO important when sending an Email out!

So overall.....so far so good!

JULIA
CEO

RosePaulino

I started using this app to grow my companies returning customers and revenue. Since my trial my revenue has increased and customers are coming back a third time for their products. Look forward to growing together.

C'est La Tee Shop

Just starting our venture into the online retail space, SmartrMail has been a true blessing. I looked at several different applications for email campaigns and this was the best I could find for the money. it's so easy to use and the customer service has been outstanding! They ACTUALLY have a real person who will reply to you and help you with any questions you have.

June 25, 2019

Hi C’est La Tee Shop team!
Thank you for your feedback, this really means a lot to our team :)
Make sure to let us know if there is anything else we can help you with!

Apartment Stories

I moved my shop from Tictail to Shopify and needed to switch to SmartrMail. Always a little bit tricky when you change but the support team at SmartrMail was great and helped me so much. Million thanks!

CATOPIAN

This is a very easy-to-use and straight forward app. Perfect for quick automatic or manual email marketing. The chat option makes it easy to ask for help from the support team.

Love PreLoved

I moved from MailChimp to smartr mail and it’s so much More user friendly wish I had moved sooner ...

Eternal Creation

Forced to switch away from Mailchimp due to the Shopify integration and so glad we were forced to make this move! SmartrMail is superior to Mailchimp and the customer service is outstanding which has made the switch very smooth.

Bliss Birth

We migrated from Mailchimp and the Smartrmail team made it super easy. Other extra features have allowed me to create more specific automations which is saving me heaps of time, and the set up team walked me through the whole thing within a few short days.