SmartrMail Email Marketing

SmartrMail Email Marketing

by SmartrMail

Smarter newsletters & automations. Mailchimp alternative.

Poli Duds

Love SmartrMail! The app is easy to use and the support team behind it are great. Just starting my store and they showed me how to use the app and offered tons of great advice. Pumped to start getting some sales :)

Hikersloop

Easy to use, great chat support. It's a must have Shopify app :)

Pattilapel

So happy I discovered this app! It's way easier and more straightforward than any other email marketing app I've used. Great customer service too! Highly recommend!

Econica

Probably the best investment I made in my shop. The follow-up emails and abandoned cart messages are a brilliant way to gain your customers and get extra sales! Love it!

All Zen Boutique Llc

I started with these guys from the beginning and they've grown so much! I love the features they keep adding, love that they ask us what should be added next and listen to what we say, love how responsive customer service is, love the auto emails the ability to send manual emails, and I could keep going but I think you've got the point. :) Great job guys (BTW, Josh just told me new features are coming soon, can't wait!)

Love Pierce Me

I LOVE IT! Direct contact to my customers! Just started and I'm getting sales. I look forward to getting BIGGER SALES. Stay tuned for more GREAT results from PIERCE ME! I LOVE SMARTMAIL!

Bright Attitude

Love this app. It really simplifies my e-mail marketing activity. We are a new store and I love seeing the new subscribers added to my mailing list daily. I also like tracking delivery,open and click rates. I can tell when an e mail is sent, store traffic increases!

Hochis

Highly rate this app, makes life simple and the support is perfect.

On Trends Avenue

The App is great, easy to use, Smartrmail have a great support system. I love using this app because it allows us to promote our product, and help recover abandon cart recovery.

H20able

This app and the the people behind it are spectacular. The app is really simple, very user friendly, Nothing is hidden it is all right there in front of you. Plus it has everything you need to get your Email marketing done and done right. I installed it and then had some issues( not with this) but I couldn't use it. They double checked it and I got my 15 day trial back. Josh was the one who has helped me the whole time, and let me tell you he is one patient person. He stayed up late to help me install it, set it up, and then he himself helped design my emailer. I couldn't ask for more or a better Rep. He made a customer out of me! Highly recommend to anyone at any stage in Ecommerce!