SmartrMail Email Marketing

SmartrMail Email Marketing

by SmartrMail

Smarter newsletters & automations. Mailchimp alternative.

H20able

This app and the the people behind it are spectacular. The app is really simple, very user friendly, Nothing is hidden it is all right there in front of you. Plus it has everything you need to get your Email marketing done and done right. I installed it and then had some issues( not with this) but I couldn't use it. They double checked it and I got my 15 day trial back. Josh was the one who has helped me the whole time, and let me tell you he is one patient person. He stayed up late to help me install it, set it up, and then he himself helped design my emailer. I couldn't ask for more or a better Rep. He made a customer out of me! Highly recommend to anyone at any stage in Ecommerce!

Coffeecollective

Couldn't be happier with Smartrmail for my email marketing. I've used Klaivyo and actually loved their flows and features but unfortunately my sales dropped off compared to mailchimp. While smartermail may not have every single feature, my emails have better open rates and my sales have improved with probably less work.

I'd recommend using their product recommendation emails, I've just set them to send every week and I get sales without even trying. EASY! Abandoned cart emails have been getting decent sales too on the 2nd send.

Keep up the great work guys!

Aussie Discreet

Smart Mail is a revenue multiplier. It has increased sales drastically on our site https://aussiediscreet.com.au It is a no brainer. Aussie Discreet loves you guys!

Elevatortech

Cool app so far - I'm actually using the manual emails more than the automatic, but I've only had it a few weeks, so well see. Still waiting for the ability to choose 'only Sale' items in automatic emails, please add it!

EDIT: 'On sale' added to automatic emails, very handy.

The Afropolitan Shop

This is a great app! I see sales every time I send out an email. I love it, great help in email marketing and a good accompaniment to MailChimp since it has built in integration.

GotPetSupplies.com

We have uses this app from almost the beginning. Developers have continued to make improvements and it is a must have if you want to put your email marketing on autopilot and generate sales. New features included with auto emails is the ability to select the frequency of the emails, date and time. We use the manual email function as well to send out special promotion. Must have app, our time is worth more than $20 per month and it pays for itself. Great customer service and developers are responsive.

متجر قرطاسية

Fantastic, must have and easy to use app! Plus, a very quick and awesome support from the Sellout team!

Bye Bye Parabens

This is a must have Shopify app. We look at it as another sale person sending out emails to customers reminding them of our awesome products. Get it now!

layer

Pays for itself. I get orders every time I send this out. Sometimes it takes people a couple of times after seeing regular emails to purchase. I used to use Mail Chimp but that was not as streamlined as this app is and that was a bit of a lifework to create an email. I am eager for them to come up with product customization but this app is the best app I have in growing my business and the customer service is really great. It is worth the $20

www.layerjewelry.com

Musclefreak

Great application! I didn't expect excelent feedback from our customer. Thanks guys!