SmartrMail Email Marketing

SmartrMail Email Marketing

by SmartrMail

Easily send better email newsletters. Mailchimp alternative.

Coffee Gallery

Absolutely what we needed. Already made more sales than I thought we would the first week. A no brainer.

Toyrist Com

9/19/17 update - so we did not heed our own advice and we got bitten again...sheer laziness on our part. Buggy software and terrible support. Don't go down this path. We are exiting today!
2/8/16 - Beware using this product. We have been bitten by poorly tested and buggy software that are cause for embarrassment....far from promoting your products it will turn customers away.

TikiMan Store

Great tool. Excellent customer service.

Bink Pink

Seriously, this app is the best thing since sliced bread. I'm glad I installed it. Wish I had done it sooner.

XTEAS

This is fantastic, takes the effort to create and send emails. Got a sale on the second email campaign. If only they could let us schedule the email date & time, it would be even better.

Simply Party Supplies

Easy to use and looks really good. Had a problem with out of stock items but that was quickly solved by their support. Well done guys - great product.

TENEURO

Great app, so easy to use.
But it would be better, if we will choose products to email, as now it chooses automatically and not products I would like to promote.
So we will wait for updates and hopefully soon developer will make us more happy :) Thanks

Boutique Dandelion

I just downloaded this app and it is very quick and easy to use. You can see how many emails have been sent, opened, and clicked on! Results are shown within a few seconds. Hopefully this will help boost sales for my store. I really wish there were more options to customize the email. The mix of top sellers and customer sales history is great but I rather choose a certain category in my store such as new arrivals to share. I definitely recommend trying this app. The Concierge Support is also very friendly and responsive!

Glit-Z

I just downloaded this app, and even though I haven't had very many opens as of yet, I see the benefits immediately. I don't have to send a newsletter unless I want to or if I want to offer special discounts, and my customers' emails will eventually be tailored to their buying history and preferences. This app is awesome, and I foresee that it will only get better!

Stylemindchic Boutique ~ perfect gifts for you or someone you love!

This is the fastest and most impressive app I've used on Shopify. I have found the 'newsletters' to be complicated and time consuming so have sent out only a few. I was thrilled to see an email from my Stylemindchic Boutique in my inbox within a few hours of adding the app. The email looked professional and stylish.
This app is a MUST HAVE!!!! Love it!!
Heather @ Stylemindchic Boutique