SmartrMail Email Marketing

SmartrMail Email Marketing

by SmartrMail

Easily send better email newsletters. Mailchimp alternative.

Simply Party Supplies

Easy to use and looks really good. Had a problem with out of stock items but that was quickly solved by their support. Well done guys - great product.

TENEURO

Great app, so easy to use.
But it would be better, if we will choose products to email, as now it chooses automatically and not products I would like to promote.
So we will wait for updates and hopefully soon developer will make us more happy :) Thanks

Boutique Dandelion

I just downloaded this app and it is very quick and easy to use. You can see how many emails have been sent, opened, and clicked on! Results are shown within a few seconds. Hopefully this will help boost sales for my store. I really wish there were more options to customize the email. The mix of top sellers and customer sales history is great but I rather choose a certain category in my store such as new arrivals to share. I definitely recommend trying this app. The Concierge Support is also very friendly and responsive!

Glit-Z

I just downloaded this app, and even though I haven't had very many opens as of yet, I see the benefits immediately. I don't have to send a newsletter unless I want to or if I want to offer special discounts, and my customers' emails will eventually be tailored to their buying history and preferences. This app is awesome, and I foresee that it will only get better!

Stylemindchic Boutique ~ perfect gifts for you or someone you love!

This is the fastest and most impressive app I've used on Shopify. I have found the 'newsletters' to be complicated and time consuming so have sent out only a few. I was thrilled to see an email from my Stylemindchic Boutique in my inbox within a few hours of adding the app. The email looked professional and stylish.
This app is a MUST HAVE!!!! Love it!!
Heather @ Stylemindchic Boutique

Modern Producers

Great app. Easy setup. BUT, I hope we will get the change to customize the emails a bit more in the future.

WoodButtons

Great site!!...Love the ease of setup, and now waiting for the results!

$hop NICO.NICO

Instant results!!! Love it...!

MYQTY.com

Great customer support, quick response. This is a brilliant app but I hope to see a customizable feature for the email template soon. Thank you.

Regards,
MYQTY.com

Skin Care By Suzie

WOW, If you looking for an app that makes you money, This is it,

Emails sent out immediately, I watch my website traffic live and sure enough the traffic started coming in and so did the sales, 15% of customers that open email click through to the web site and about 15% of those placed orders.

So I am very happy with this.
I gave it 4 stars (updated to 5 stars) because the reporting for sales amount and qty was way high like 10 times higher then actual sales, (Update.: Developer quickly responded and fix the problem, Excellent support.)

I liked the emails but wish I could add my logo

UPDATE: They have since added the ability to add you logo