SM: Email Marketing & Pop Ups

SM: Email Marketing & Pop Ups

by SmartrMail

Send smarter newsletters & automations. Better than Mailchimp.

Evie and Ellie Designs

The app is super easy to use. It does everything I need it to do. I'm using the free version and it is still great!

June 17, 2021

Thanks for your review 🎉 We're glad you're finding SmartrMail easy to use and wish you the best results!

Powella

Very simple to use. If I ran into an issues there was always a real person there to help by email. Not difficult to integrate either.

June 17, 2021

Thank you Powella team 😊 Make sure to let our support team know if you have any questions on all our other types of automatic emails ✉️ Happy sending!

The Shabby Barn Boutique

Everything is working smooth. Downloaded to get more sales. So far there has been some profit. Hoping to see more soon.

June 17, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback 😊 It's really appreciated! Looking forward to keep emailing with you

DiamondsPaints

All is ok! It helps me with my sales. Recommended this app. Free plan available. Thank you! Five stars

June 17, 2021

Thanks for your review 🎉 We're glad to hear that SmartrMail helps you with your sales and wish you the best results!

CAPRON ARTS

the team behind Smartrmail is fantastic! I've had issues setting up the service, so my questions were quickly followed up and resolved by the friendly support people. Simply instantly through the chat! When I faced difficulties with delivery to mailboxes on Yahoo.com, the people in Smartrmail quickly investigated the reasons, and helped me out to make my business work better. They are seriously interested in HELPING YOU GROW, not just like many other services that only want your money. I am serious about this.

LissLove Beauty

This app is awesome and real free till you have 1000 subscribers. The support is outstanding and even the e-mail support is almost like a live chat. Congratulations!!

June 17, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! This made our day 😊. If you need further assistance, feel free to contact our team at in-app chat anytime.

Take care and wish you all the best!

Veldskoen Italy

I just love the platform and their service. They are really helpful and happy to help and advice. Thank you for your service

June 17, 2021

Thank you so much for this awesome feedback 🎉
Should you need any further help, do not hesitate to contact us anytime you need.

TIZO

Great customer service and ease of use. Tech support was super helpful with navigating minor set up issues.

June 17, 2021

Thanks for your review 🎉 We're glad t hear that you've found the app easy to use. We wish you the best with your email campaigns!

FidgiPops

I've barely set anything up with this app just a few automatic emails, but it is definitely worth it! Easy set up, minimal effort and good returns.

June 17, 2021

Hi FidgiPops team 👋 Thank you for your feedback, we're glad to hear that your first automations were easy to set up. Make sure to let us know if you have any other questions coming up 😊

BALLISTIC MENSWEAR

Excellent customer service, I have sent them. Multiple queries and they always help me resolve issues